Epilogue~It's My Obsession

This will not be as long as my other chapters but it'll be like a kick off to the next story. It'll allow you to get a grasp of what my next story will be based on. No Heather in this chapter, just letting you know.

{Chris}

"Thank you for meeting with me, Jasper Hall." I say, curtly. My hatred for this guy is put away for the time being. I cannot let my jealousy get the better of me. I need to know what happened between him and Heather. Sara told me I should arrange a 'meeting' with this guy, and I decided to do it. I want answers.

"Just call me Jasper." He says, shifting uncomfortably in his chair. We are currently sitting at a table in a local Starbucks coffee shop.

"Do you know why I called you here?"

"You wanna beat me up again?" He asks, coolly.

"No," I spit, "At least not just yet." He narrows his eyes but nods. I clear my throat and lock eyes with him. "Okay, I need you to tell me exactly what has happened between you and my ex girlfriend. Details included." I demand, cutting straight to it.

Jasper raises a brow. "Well, we met back in high school. She always had a crush on me back then and I figured she still did now. We never really hung out--"

"How about this," I interrupt, "Skip to the party you all threw at that guy's place last year. What happened between you two then?" I ask, strictly.

He sighs and props his elbows up on the table.

"I got a little drunk. All heather was doing was trying to help me not pass out. I admit, I got a little handsy with her, which I shouldn't have. The fact she was taken totally slipped my mind. When I'm drunk, I don't care about my actions, I just do things. I guess I really needed to fuck something and Heather was there, being all sexy and whatnot. I figured she'd be down for it but when I tried getting inside her panties, she blew up on me. She wanted to just go home. To you. I never got my way with her, no matter how bad I wanted her." Jasper explains, my heart completely unfreezing at the mention of them not having sex. She was innocent. She loved me. She really did.

"Just to be clear, you and Heather have never had sex? At all, whatsoever? Never ever?"

"Never." He confirms.

I sigh in relief.

"Boy, aren't you lucky."

He narrows his eyes, "Why's that?" He asks, puzzled.

I chuckle, unamused. "Because if it was all true, I was truly committed to murdering you. And trust me, Jasper Hall, I would've kept my word." Honesty oozed from my words. I meant every word. Jasper was a dead man. "Going to jail never would've compared to the misery I would've felt if Heather was unfaithful to me. She is my gem, my possession, all mine. I don't need your filthy hands on her."

Jasper looks taken back and a little afraid but doesn't seem to want to show fear. Especially in front of me.

He clears his throat, "But, hey, you're the asshole here. Who the fuck leaves his pregnant girlfriend because he assumes she's cheated on him? What a dick move, bro." Instantly, my jaw dropped and eyes grew in shock. And suddenly, my body went numb. I felt my heart sink at the sound of those unexpected words.

"W-what? P-pregnant? N-no no no no no, oh my god! That has to be impossible!"

Holy shit, maybe it's true. Back when Sabrina and I were 'trying' to have kids, I went ahead and told a little white lie. I told her and Sara that when I went to the doctor's, they informed me that I had a 'low sperm count'. Which, obviously, has now proven me a liar. When Sabrina and I fucked in order to 'make babies', I made sure I didn't come. I couldn't have kids with her. She's not mother material and I wasn't ready either. But am I ready now? Who knows? I can't believe this.