Chapter 10: Setting it up

Disclaimer- Hey guys I'm back with another chapter.  It's been months since I actually written for this fanfic, unfortunately I discontinued it for awhile, but after re-reading all the chapters I started to realize how much I missed these two, and I loved my style of my writing when I was very active with this, I'll probably just end up deleting the Discontinued chapter.. If any of you are still reading this, I appreciate you all it means alot to me :)) - Tammra 

 This is pretty much, all Winston this chapter. He's going to try to get Diego and Estella on the same page to help Monty for his trial. So this will probably be a basic/short chapter! However, in the next few chapters we get to see how Monty's trial will unfold. But as I further do let's get on with chapter 10!! 

Winston's POV: After I visited Monty, I immediately got a hold of his old friend Diego and his younger sister Estella. Patience had always been my greatest strength, many people find it surprising that I processed that ability, to not get easily tense or unease if things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I'd admit it's frustrating playing the waiting game, having to deal with Clay and his friends trying to trash Monty's name right through the dirt.. he might've not been perfect, hell no one was. But to me, he was someone that didn't deserve the life he got dealt with, he didn't deserve to suffer through abuse and abandonment from his family, he didn't deserve to feel so lonely.. I knew what he did to Tyler was wrong but I am glad that he was able to talk things through with him.. even if he still managed to hate him, who could blame him.. I was just proud of how far he's come, and even if he doesn't know it.. he'll always have people in his corner even if he doesn't realized it yet. 

I was able to meet up with both Diego and Estella before it was too late, ever since Monty has been in jail I remained in close contact with Estella and Diego, Estella tended to stay out of the her brother's drama but she would give me clues on wh...

I was able to meet up with both Diego and Estella before it was too late, ever since Monty has been in jail I remained in close contact with Estella and Diego, Estella tended to stay out of the her brother's drama but she would give me clues on who framed Monty.. although it was pretty clear who was really behind this, and Diego, we were close as well. I was more closer to him than I was with Monty's sister, after all I was the one who told him that I was with him the night that Bryce died, although it hurt Diego that Monty couldn't find himself able to share his secret with him, that he was too afraid to tell him that he was gay. He still found somewhere deep within his heart, that he still cared about him no matter what, and that when I tell him about the trial that I initiated I'm guaranteed that he plans to be right in his corner alongside Me and Estella. 

"Right on time you both, I just got done visiting Monty earlier" We chose to met in the basement since it was dark, and chances were, that there would be hardly any students around "is there any news that we should know about?" they both eagerly asked me, I was quite content by their curiosity "well I managed to pull some strings to the sheriff, providing the right evidence that Clay's friends lacked, and I was able to get Monty a trial, it took some convincing but I managed to do it." the both of them shared a look of disbelief and astonishment between them "holy shit! Really?" Diego said in bewilderment "wait I thought, people like Monty didn't get trials, Bryce never got one, instead all they did was sweep it under the rug. As much as I'm grateful that Monty has a chance to get his justice, I just don't understand it" 

"I know it's a little hard to understand, I thought it was too. However since I was able to provide proof that Monty had nothing to do with what happened with Bryce that night, and since I was able to provide an more accurate alibi that he had given himself, therefore I made it possible for him to have his own trial, which he deserves,"

"I see, well I'm glad that my brother has a chance to explain his side of the story, despite whatever lie Ani and Clay made up, but there's a slight problem" my eyebrows arched in surprise and confusion, "and what would that be?" Her eyes had moved from me and Diego, exhaling a quite breath she began to speak once more "My father, if he attends his trial.. and he finds out that, you were with Monty.. he will most likely attempt to kill him" I felt myself grow anxious as I had remembered all those times that Monty would confess to me about the abuse and beatings he endured over the years.. a sense of melancholy took its toll over me "I won't let him land a finger print on him, and if he does, I'll make sure that he pays the consequences, all that matters is that we show Monty our love and support. Now who's with me?" I raised my hand waiting for their votes, immediately Diego raised his "okay I'm in." Estella heistated for a moment but agreed to it "I am too, for Monty" "for Monty." We all said in unison, soon Clay and his 'friends' are all going to get what's coming to them.

A/N- I'm back!!!! Did you miss me? 😉 The next four chapters are going to feature the start of Monty's trial, I'm planning to have Winston's mother represent Monty in his trial, I'll just have to figure out the little details but the wait will be worth it, until then stay tuned! 😌