Chapter 3; Judgement Call

Disclaimer- Hi guys welcome back to another chapter! Holy shit the final season was intense I am happy, depressed and disappointed all at once lol, but I did enjoy the season seeing Monty at least slightly feeling bad for what he did to Tyler but he didn't exactly get a full explanation of his behavior but I won't ramble on in case if you haven't watched it yet or finish but I definitely plan to write a couple more fanfics with Season 4 spoilers

But for this chapter we get to see Jordan Dean's backstory, while Winston is trying to prove Monty's innocence by clearing his name on his whereabouts on the night of Bryce's death and finally Monty gets a visit from Winston and a surprising visit! But let's get on with chapter!

Jordan Dean's backstory POV; Staring at numbed brusied fingers stained in my own blood, as my clean white shirt was ripped from shreds as my wife layed there cold, cover in stab wounds from the knife planted into her abdomen and chest over and over.

I never meant any harm.. I loved Mariana.. My best friend.. my wife.. before anything happened to her because of me, I remembered having a wonderful life with the one woman I love, hell I was going to have a family with her but betrayal strives it's greater virtue. She broke our trust, by sleeping with her best friend Devin from work, just like that, our love had been crushed like glass cutting deep within, she cut me fucking deep until it felt as if I was suffocating under my own breath.

But trust me when I tell you, I never intended to kill anyone, I was just a regular guy who got his heart broken, and along that, comes multiple sources of problems; Jealousy, Being psychotic, the loss of any sense of control. And I let it consume me over and over..

Those memories slurred inside my head as I heard her plead 'please don't do this.. I love you..' or 'it was an accident I promise I won't do it again I'll make it right..' but there was nothing she could ever do to make it right, it was fucked up forever I knew that. I knew that when I called her a 'Bitch or a dumb cunt' I never meant any harm but it was too late.. it was too late to save her and myself..

The next day she was confirmed dead and I let guilt eat away at me like an infecting virus until I had the guts the same week later to confess to what I did and perhaps you would say it was the worse thing to do, but in reality it was the best thing for me. I went to counseling here, managed to talk out my issues and my regrets, doing so helped me work on myself and I didn't regret it, how my journey came up to this point but I just wished I had been more understanding and now let myself kill the one person I loved most but it's over now, and life would move on for me.

Winston's POV; For the past hour I sat in Deputy Standall's office giving him most detail of where Monty was on the night Bryce died but most importantly what he was doing. I assured that he didn't need the full necessary details but enough to intake to prove his innocence "so Winston, it's correct that Monty was with you from Friday night into Sunday afternoon?" I nodded "And during this time, do you know if he said anything to Bryce? That would perhaps give him some idea to make others think he killed him..?" I thought for a moment. I knew that Monty would probably already be mad that I was trying to clear his name, listing his alibi but also more so annoyed that I would tell the truth about him talking to Bryce after the game.