Chapter 9- Bring on the justice

Disclaimer- Hey guys, two chapters in one day! I'm on a role😏 In this chapter Clay and Tyler get questioned, Alex's father finds out Alex was arrested, and Winston visits Monty with some news.

Normal POV- 'Every crime you commit punishes you, even those who did on accident but felt like they did the right thing. Their is no right or wrong about it, they killed someone, they had guns, and they lied about it. There's no light at the end of the tunnel, there's only one thing left to be handled and that is justice'

Monty's POV- it has been weeks since I've last talked to Winston or even seen him, he hasn't given me any explanation on what he was doing or why he hasn't talked to me, it kind of pissed me off, yet I felt worried, that something happened to him. "Mr. De La Cruz, you've got a visitor." Slowly raising up from my bed, I followed the guard as he directed me over to the visitation room, When I saw him my heart felt like it was going to stop any minute.

As I took a seat across from him, the guard offered us ten minutes before standing afar looking ahead.

"Winston." I muttered under a whisper as our hands touched "Monty," I let my smile disappear as I let my irritation slowly control me on the insides, from him not telling me why he hasn't contacted me in weeks "What the fuck have you been doing for the past couple weeks? I haven't heard from you in so long, I've been really worried.. and.." Before I was able to say anything else, I noticed his  wide grin, then I suddenly let loose the tension I was feeling.

"I'm sorry Monty, I know I probably owe you some explanation for not answering your calls or bothering to visit you.. but I only did that because I found out some interesting information, that you would also find fascinating.." I lowered my eyebrows in suspicion as he spoke "I did some snooping around Liberty and I confronted Alex, that's when he told me he killed Bryce.." I bit my tongue sharply to control the rage that was consuming my being "As if I didn't predict it, I knew their was something going on with that fucking psycho.."

"And that's not at all, once he confessed, he said he had regrets about what he did but yet he seemed satisfied about what he did, as if it made things a better place" I snorted in a harsh tone of laughter "of course he would, fucking typical of him, Alex Standall, and that damn Cory Jenson, and that fucking fagot Tony Padilla, all of them just loved fucking with people's lives, they didn't care who they hurt," as I spoke mercilessly I realized what I've said, the same word I used before I beat the shit out of him "oh I'm sorry Winston, I shouldn't have said that, I should've used my words more carefully."

"Don't worry about it, it's fine I understand it was just a tense moment. But besides the point, after Alex confessed, Shrieff Diaz showed up and ended up arresting him, Clay and Tyler." My eyes widened "I understand that Alex would be arrested since he helped frame me but Clay and Tyler why were they arrested?"

"You don't remember?"
"No, actually I don't"
"Well, when you raped Tyler, he brought guns to Liberty planning to shoot up the whole school until Clay stopped him and that's when their prints were all over those unlicensed guns.."

"Holy shit" I mumbled hesitantly "yeah I know, however that's when I came to the conclusion, with Alex behind bars it's most likely possible you'll have a trial.." my eyes widened as I looked at him, taken back by what I just heard "you've got to be fucking kidding me.."

"Wait wha-what's the matter? I thought this is what you wanted.."
"I thought it was but Winston, don't you realize guys like me we don't get trials, so what's the point of trying? Maybe I was wrong, I didn't deserve that second chance, even if Alex goes to jail for a long time it doesnt change the fact that I'll still be here no matter what happens.."

"That maybe true Monty, however I assure you that during your trial you'll have support I promise" as much as I wanted to accept his kindness, I just couldn't "What support exactly? I mean yes I have you, but it's not like I have actual friends any more.." I said with a wretched sigh

"That's not true, I mean yeah it may seem like you have no one, but I can get your sister Estella on board along with Deigo. Monty no matter what happens I promise you, you won't have to face this alone" finally my gloomy expression disappeared as I finally smiled "okay."

"Okay?" My smile turned into a full grin "okay, I won't face this alone," "I'm glad." He responded with that same grin with his that he always had "Thanks Winston, for never giving up on me.." our eyes locked with eachother "never going to happen, I'll always be by your side, no matter what" my heart started beating rapidly as we locked our hands together.

"Times up" The guard in front of us said as we both stood up, "I'll see you as soon as I can when I get information about your trial" "Okay, I'll see you then" I said as we pulled eachother in a tight embrace, as we departed with a slow passionate kiss.

Normal POV- Alex sat in his cell with an infuriated expression across his face. "Alex what happened?" He broke out of his miserable funk as his father stood in front of him "I don't know dad, I just told the truth about me killing Bryce.." he shaked his head glummly "but why? Why would you do that. I figured that you wanted to live a normal life."

"You mean live a lie dad?" His eyebrows furrowed down in disappointment "What are you talking about..? Alex why are you doing this.." "you're wondering why dad..? Why? I'm doing this because I'm sick of letting that guilt eat away at me, so when Monty's trial begins I'm going to admit the truth for once.."

Meanwhile in another room at the police station-

Tyler and Clay sat there in front of the Shireff Diaz "if the both of you won't tell me anything, just know that the truth will come out during Montgomery De La Cruz's trial.." Clay's eyes widened along with Tyler "Wait Monty is having a trial?" Diaz nodded "yes, he is, and I want you both to know, if you won't tell me truth about why you brought those guns for and why you decided to hide them, it won't matter because the truth will be exposed for each sides.. just know that Clay Jenson and Tyler Down"

To be continued...

[Man this was the hardest chapter I've written for this fanfic. I feel so bad for Monty, and it's just going to get more rough for him but don't worry, he'll find the light out of the darkness in his life😊]