Chapter 7: Warzone Part 1

Disclaimer- I'm back!!! I finally got myself out of the gutter of writer's block! I'm gonna try to write a chapter every two times a month because I do have other fanfics to write in but I wanted to write one for my boys that deserved better! Also I reached 1k on Youtube! Which is fantastic! I also decided to break this in two parts but here's the information for half of this chapter and the next one; Bryce's mother is following Alex, Monty learns about Jordan's past, Winston meets Alex (the right way!) and the unexpected happens! I would say this takes place slightly in Season 4 the camping episode And when Winston meets Alex But I changed it But as I further do, Let's get on with the chapter

Side Note- I dedicate this chapter to my mom's friend who died A week ago of cancer, so this chapter is dedicated to her.

Monty's Pov- Sitting in the rusted seats of Cafeteria, I lowered my head to my lap as I looked next to Jordan "what is it..?" Jordan hasn't said anything since they've entered the cafeteria "what do you mean?"

"you know, what the hell is wrong? You're acting strange, so you tell me why you're acting this way." Jordan sighed for a quick moment "Alright, I guess I could agree that I've been acting odd. You know those boys who attacked you, the day I met you." I nodded "well they came back causing some shit about me, not telling you about how I went to jail."

That's when Jordan told him. He told him about him killing his wife and letting that isolation consume him. But the weird thing was Monty wasn't bothered by it. "That's what your problem was? Ha Jesus, don't get so shaken up about that, I don't fucking care man, we've all done bad shit but that doesn't make us any less than human"

"So you don't hate me or whatever?" Scoffing I shaked my head "Of course not man, look you've got my back, and I've got yours, that's all that matters, hell your the only one here that doesnt fucking annoy me to death," He nodded "I suppose that's a good thing hah, well thanks Monty"

"Of course" Jordan smiled a little "so how did things go the otherday, make any good progress?" I nodded "Yes surprisingly I did. Turns out shit might actually be okay"

"Well I'm glad, and how are things with Winston?" Hearing his name made my stomach do a flip, not in a awful way but in a surprisingly fantastic way "we are doing good I suppose, I mean it's been a couple days since I've heard from him. But as far as I know we've been fine"

"Do you think something is going on with him, giving him a reason not to call or even visit..?"

"I'm not entirely sure, however I trust that whatever he's doing, is for the best.

Normal POV- Today the liberty high school senior students are to attend their senior trip without knowing that the unexpected was going to happen.
As Winston walked with Alex down the road, Nora walker watched from afar as she texted Shrieff Diaz

'I found Alex, I'll text you again when I find out more information' -N

Winston's POV- I walked next to Alex Standall who was the only student I recognized aside from Clay and Ani "You know it would be nice to go to a school where no one knows your history."

"Um Yeah well that's true."
"Sometimes I wish, I-I-I don't know."
"What? What do you wish?" I asked as we sat together on a bench "There's this one thing I just wish I never happened." I smirked a little glancing over at him "like what?"

"Like um, I tried to kill myself.." my face shifted to an emotion of envy of sadness "Oh jeez. I'm sorry"

"Yeah me too, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it awkward I just don't like to talk about it very often"

"No it's not awkward. You should talk about it. I'm sorry I got quiet I just--" "No it's cool, I mean what do you say to that?" Alex noted looking down "I'm glad that you're alive"

"Yeah, me too, you know I'm sorry that I didn't stay at that party last summer to make sure you were okay after Monty, I just needed to get out of there." Cautiously I avoided saying the truth until he gave me a reason to "no I get it,"

"You know Monty beat the shit out of me once." The smirk appeared once more "why?"

"It's complicated"
"Complicated, like how?"
"It's just something I rather not talk about.. Or revist"
"Im a good listener."

Eventually my words broke through to him "Well there was this fight with almost the entire school, starting with Bryce and Justin, then Monty and me.. because of what happened to this girl I was friends with who ended up killing herself."

"Shit Alex I'm sorry." He nodded "yeah me too, I wish I could've done more to save her but It was too late.."
"So Bryce raped Hannah?" Alex slowly nodded "I see, that's awful, I'm sorry for your lost. However it brings me to my attention on the subject of Bryce, you heard about his death?" Alex nodded "yeah I mean I feel for his mom, although I'm hearing all these shitty things he did but I just can't imagine what she's going through, however since you're aware of Bryce's death, I just wanted to ask since no one has given me a clear answer, and you wouldn't lie to me right?" My eyes locked on his as he shaked his head "Okay then tell me which one of your friends killed Bryce Walker?"

To be continued...