Chapter 8- Warzone Part 2

Disclaimer- Hey guys I'm finally back with another chapter! I'm sorry I haven't updated but now that I've gotten some ideas for this fanfic I'm planning to write more for Wonty🖤

So last time we left off with Bryce's mother following Alex, Monty learning Jordan's past, Winston meeting Alex and wanting to know who killed Bryce.

In this chapter- Alex ends up confessing to Winston and Nora Walker overhears, Alex learns from Clay that Monty and Winston were together and tells him that he was using that conversation for info. Alex goes to confront him about it but ends up being interrupted with an outbreak of chaos! (Sorry no Monty this chapter but he will be in the next one!!)

Winston's POV- "I-I don't know I wasn't told.." I begin Arching my eyebrow in surprise at his choice of mandatory words. "Is that right? I would've figured that'd you would know since you two became rather close before the time, he died."Alex's eyes became reluctant "No we d-didn't.. what would've have given you that idea..?"

"Well I don't know, perhaps it was the party that Monty beat me up at, you were looking for him, then there's the steroids that you both were dealing and that prostitute your with.." Alex went from feeling hesitant to infuriated "how do you fucking know about all that information? I'm positive Bryce didn't tell you"

"No he didn't, fortunately rumors spread fast between Hillcreast and Liberty. So I found out through many sources, however I would've thought he would tell you where he was heading in his last moments in his life, perhaps one of your friends had the motive to kill him? I mean he's done bad shit to your friends. There's got to be someone who you believed killed him, and from what I would assume by just talking to you, you don't seem like the person who would lie, so I'll ask you one more time, who do you think killed Bryce Walker?"

Alex immediately grit his eyes shut as he eyed me knowingly "okay, I'll tell you the truth but you've got to promise you won't tell nobody, I fucking mean it Winston" I gave him an assuring smile but my eyes were on Bryce's mother Nora Walker who was watching afar. I gave her a quick nod as I gave Alex my full divided attention

"It was me, I killed Bryce Walker." I wasn't exactly fazed by him confessing, I was more determined to get answers for Monty, and for Nora's son "Why did you do it?" He looked down "I don't know, I guess it was fact that he was so obsessed on wanting to ruin Zach's life that I knew it was too late for him change, he wasn't capable of it anymore, I could tell by just looking into his eyes, and that's when I saw the monster inside him, he was still there, that's when I realized there was nothing redeemable anymore.."

"Did you have any regrets about what you did?" The question was audibly stern "Yes, I know what I did was fucking awful, I hate myself for it but at the end of the day I think I did the right thing.." when I heard that I immediately wanted to tell him that Monty's alive and I'm working on clearing his name, even by allowing him confess what he did so I could throw him to the wolves but I decided to wait it out. Good things come to those who wait

"Holy shit, um.. wow.. I'm sorry I just don't know what to say.." Alex nodded "I understand I mean how else could anyone react to that? It's all fucked up, I know.." I shaked my head "No it's not fucked up, I mean you did a shitty thing to someone who may deserved it, but it doesn't really change things however I could tell that you're truly sorry.." 'Just not sorry enough..'

"I am, I really am, and believe me the guilt eats me up alive, but maybe it's for the best at least that's what I keep telling myself.." my lips twitched into a smirk "perhaps it is.." he finally gave me an quick and sudden smile "Thank you Winston, for listening, it means a lot to me." As I turned to walk away I gave him a quick glance "anytime." 'Yeah Alex, anytime indeed..' I quietly said to myself walking away as my attention went back on Nora who mouthed the words 'It's done.' Satisfied I walked back to the woods with an sly smirk.

He can change~ Monty&Winston- 13 reasons why fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें