Chapter 1 -

|27-November 2010|

Yusuke's breath hitched in his throat and his eyes went wide. The car was flipped over. Once .. twice ..

a sudden chill swept through his body, and time slowed down.

His chest felt tight as bile rose in his throat.

"--yo .. ster!"

He couldn't breathe.

God, his chest hurt and his head was spinning,

He was struggling to inhale a breathe but no matter how much he tried, it was like his lungs were blocked and he couldn't take air into them.

Yusuke's shaky small hand clutched his chest and he closed his eyes, and that was the moment he realised how his whole body was shaking. Blood is shattering everywhere-

"Young master! Can you hear me? Fuck- breathe, please don't die!"

Yusuke just stared at the blurred figure in front of his eyes. He was trying to register the vague words in his mind, but it seemed that his brain has stopped working. He lost too much blood.

' ah.. it must be daichi-san.. even if I die that person won't come to my funeral' The younger man muttered as he freed his arm and daichi-san made his way towards the ambulance.

~

~~~~~~~
03-December-2010| JCHO Tokyo Takanawa Hospital

Yusuke groaned at the throbbing pain in his head and tried to open his eyes, blinking a few times, trying to adjust to the blinding light.

He looked at his surroundings with half lidded eyes and frowned...

Again .. just how many times they want to try to assassin me. It's 3rd time this month.

He turned his head around and saw someone sitting by the side of his bed.

A young boy around his age who is sitting on a chair, his eyes is beaming as he look at him. His eyes are rounded. Full of light.

"Wh-" Yusuke coughed and then cleared his throat, his voice was rough, "Who are you?"

"Oh my God, Fairy has finally wake up! H-how do you feel? L-let me call the adults!!!!!!" The boy gasped, his eyes were now wide open, staring at Yusuke as in disbelief

"--what is he saying? Rusia? France?..he look like asian though" Yusuke grumbled and closed his eyes, frowning.

"I-I'll go tell doctor that you're awake, okay? They'll probably give you something for your headache, I suppose." The boy got up immediately and turned around to leave-

"Name!? I don't think I've ever met you before!" Yusuke said in english, eyeing the boy from head to toe.

The boy turn his back. Smiling big "I'm sammy!!!!!" He said "my dad told me my English name is Sam!" told the boy reverted back into chinese.

Yusuke frowned and thought for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes.

He was still too tired...

----

It's been 2 weeks since Yusuke awake. Sam keeps coming to visit everyday and chatter all day with his chinese. His eyes shine, cheerful, he tends to make many expression on his face.

Yu seem to ignore him, but actually he's not. Yu can't speak chinese but he memorize every single words the kid said to him. And ask daichi to translate it.

"It means he really likes you. He said You look like a fairy. Pffff" daichi hold his laughter.

"What? Is he blind? Then wht about these words 'Wǒ de fángjiān zài gébì! 3 Hào! Ràng wǒmen gèng kuài dì huīfù jiànkāng, ránhòu wǒ huì zài yīyuàn zhōuwéi xiàng dàjiā zhǎnshì!! Wǒ yǐjīng lái zhèlǐ liù gè yuèle! Ràng wǒ dài nǐ qù wǒ de cángshēn zhī chù. Nǐ huì xǐhuān de'" Yusuke recite it perfectly.

Clap clap .. daichi clap hard. "As expected our genius young master!!!" Daichi praise proudly. Yusuke glare at him "lucky my wife is taiwanese!!! Anyways, it means my room is next door! number 3! let's heal faster then I'll show you all around the hospital!! i've been here for 6 months already! let me take you to my hiding place. you're gonna like it' that's wht he said. Ah what a cheerful boy. Pity him always being ignored by young master. Huhuhu" daichi pretend to wipe his tears.

" ...... "
Yusuke sighed, knowing full well that he can't convince daichi to leave, he was just as stubborn as ever, if not more, so he didn't argue any further and keep asking him to translate. Unknowingly, strange feeling arise within it.

~~~~~~
After 3rd weeks meeting, yusuke seemed to be slightly nicer to sam.

"Let's go!!! I'm bored!! Let's explore many place together!!!!!" Sam has been whining nonstop since morning. Yusuke sigh and glare at Sam. Though it makes Sam laugh because yu is very cute.

"....." Yusuke get off from his bed.

"What? Seriously?!!!!! I promise it's gonna be fun adventure" Sam hug Yusuke excited

That's the beginning of them to sneaking out of hospital. Sam shows his hideout, rooftop, many places Yusuke has never been visited. There's no time for Sam to absent from playing everyday for almost 2 months during yu's treatment. In fact yu can recharge a week ago, but he chose to stay despite warning from daichi.

To Yusuke who's lost his smile 3 years ago when his mom died, his meeting with Sam is miracle. Sam is his savior! The times they spent was the happiest moments after his mom's death. Thanks to Sammy! His smile is back. At that moment, he is just yusuke... 7 years old ..a kid who loves laughing because of silly things.. not the heir of big family yakuza group. To Yusuke, Sam is his first friend also .. his first crush who's always take care of him, make him smile, Sam makes him to think 'he deserve this happiness.. he deserves to be loved.

Or so he thought. Until a very big incident changed everything.

Tbc.