Chapter 9 -

"congratulations on your graduation, young Master" Daichi tells Yusuke, gently coaxing the flower bouquet. "Same goes to my lovely son and Belle. I'm proud of you"

"Hahaha ofc! Who do u think am I, dad" Zack said proudly. Belle rolls her eyes and bow to show her gratitude.

".. what is it you want to say, Daichi-san? Just say it" Yusuke says flatly looking Daichi's gesture through big window.

“Um,please look at this, young master” Dachi begins, clearing his throat and give him a document. Yusuke reads with shaky hands as he is looking some pictures.

It’s mostly silent except for the clinking of metal and a glass breaking. Wait a glass breaking-

Daichi, Zack, belle turns and they see Yusuke shell-shocked, his hand still in the air curved where a glass should have been. Except that glass is broken. Scattered all over the floor.

They can see tears already flowing out of Yusuke eyes, his whole body trembling. Daichi’s hand tightens, "Eriku-sama (yu's father) will be married in 2 days. It is said the woman's already pregnant. It .. it seems they have been going out for 2 years. And they want young master to come"

“Your dad sounds like an asshole,” Zack says bluntly.

Belle couldn't agree more added, "We can go to Japan right now! We can destroy that party! It shouldn’t be that hard!”

“kids, you’re being irrational.” Daichi starts, completely unfazed by their  bloodlust. “its not that easy with so many people and in such a short amount of time we’re bound to mess up. Let’s play the long game. Build our power then we can kill them. Okay?”

Thankfully, it seems to work as Yusuke lets out a dry laugh. “Fuck, I know. I should have known when he never visit me for once, he's already find his new happiness with his unborn baby. But Here i am. Struggling to live, Hiding my self away from their assassination attempt, I'm even going to Sell my soul to the demon later. I can't even live my life freely, just because his blood flows on me. Feels like he gloats over my predicament. Hahaha"

Daichi wants to argue, opens his mouth to argue, but everything Yusuke said was the truth. Zack just shakes his head, one sharp motion, and he takes a deep breath. “There's no need to attend it. I'll make sure to give them an unforgettable gift.”

YU sends him a nasty smirk “Do whatever you want." He finally looks at them and smiles, "Okay, I guess we should start cleaning up this glass then huh?” He says as he lifts up his slipper, pieces of glass still stuck to the bottom. The murderous glint in his eyes has fully faded away now, his face has returned to normal.

"Please go ahead to the ceremony. I'll clean this up. Have a good day" Daichi bow his head. As Zack and Belle can't stop talking wht should they do to prank them to lifted Yusuke's mood.

-----
The auditorium is filled to the brim with people: Boys wearing navy blue robes. Sam exudes happiness while he talks about the rehearsals of his performance as the one who's got highest scores. His eyes are shining as he looks up to his mother.

He’s at his graduation ceremony in a school he used to loathe, then rule, then learned to love. Sam has changed so much in his life, become a better person and God gave him chances when he really, really didn’t deserve them. He remembers the day ShuYi stands for him. They're enemy, a rival and Sam indeed loathe him for his pranks but strangely after meet him, his life become so much better. Everything is perfect to the point he's afraid it is only a dream.

'so pretty' he hears him whisper. A boy in a navy blazer and grey slacks that it took Sam's breath away for a second, leaning casually against the doorframe.

Richard groaned, jabbing lightly at the Sam's side. “Well… I don't wanna say this but he’s really the most handsome and prettiest I’ve ever met, but he’s the most annoying, too.”

Sam hums noncommittedly.

Across the circle, Yu chuckled and made his way over, pat Sam's shoulder proudly.

“aiyahh!! My chicken has grown up! Don’t worry, your hair still looks great”, YU smiles, “I wouldn’t let you run around looking like a mess, I have a reputation to uphold.”

"Don’t be silly’, I'm sure you're here to mock me. Ah sorry I got the first place instead" Sam reply cheekily.

Yusuke laughs and puts his arms on Sam's shoulders, whispering “Are you now? Don't you know it's because I'm busy with my modeling. Don't get ahead yourself and Be careful of what you said" then Yu pinches the bridge of his nose and say out loud. “Yeah, I know. I'm so proud of my chicken. Congrats and hope you're doing well on your speech later"

“What? Get away from ShiDe! What kind of scheme are u planning,huh?” It came off more harshly than Richard had intended, his hands shoves Yusuke's aside.

“ouch that's hurt! I'm not planning anything ... For now ” Yu clasped his hands together, a teasing smile growing on his face as he grinned at Sam and Richard.

Sam snorted a laugh at YU's phrasing, "Who do you think you are, huh? you should know your place, you dirty peasant” He felt some of his nervousness melt away, the energy fixating instead on wanting to dominate him than...anything else.

Yusuke chuckled say nothing and left. Richard grunted, grabs Sam's collar tight "what have u done? Why u said it?!!!!" Sam ignore him and staring intently at the back of 'Zhou Shu Yi'.

Sam composed himself and his face gradually back to normal again, "don't worry, we won't lose anymore" he smile confidently. Richard look at him disbelieve then the ceremony is begun.

----
“You can't be serious”

"I'm serious"

"I suggest you shouldn't do it"

"..."

"Yang Yu Teng!"

Jack’s voice made everyone jump. Well, everyone except Yusuke, who was still signing the paperworks!

“Oh, sorry! I got a little off track there, huh?” Snapping his head towards his Dad. "It's just doesn't make sense why you do those things to the one you love, he's gonna hate you, y'know"

"He's supposed to hate me though" Yusuke reply calm, "and it's time for next plan. I'll go to Italia tomorrow. It's been 4 years since we met again. Now he's getting better. He has many friends, become the only 1st grade who's become discipline committee, now become president council, his mom has already established her own company. I just wanna make unforgettable gift as remainder not to slack off so I can check him later when I'm back"

It was like talking to a wall. Zack scoffed. Then he checked to see if his dad and Belle scoffed, which, of course, they didn't.

"Everything has been prepared, young master. You can leave everything here with me. Don't worry"

"Dad!!! What .."

"Zack, Everything has been planned. Don be a kid!" Belle rolls her eyes.

"Belle, you too? What ..."

"Zack!!" Daichi for the first time shouted to his son. He's never lose his composure.

“Shut the hell up! All of you!” Taking a deep breath and clenching his fists, the storm out of the room.

Trying to keep his voice steady, Daichi said, “I'll make sure to put a good word to him”

Yusuke smiles, "don't punish him. He's just hit his puberty. Still a long way to go to understand how things works. Don't be too hard on him"

Daichi perked up at that. "thank you, young master"

Then it was Belle who spoke up “and how do you plan on getting them for tomorrow?”

“By doing whatever it takes to make them.” He said, so sternly it almost scared the others. 

"It's farewell after all"

--