Chapter 2 -

For years, yusuke has been living with violence, trying to live by telling himself that what he had and what he was doing was good for him, but he knows better than anyone else that all he has done is move a little further away from reality. Hiding his abilities. Going from left to right, lying and betraying, that's not what he wanted, it was his mom's wish. Her last words.

The silence in the room is not heavy, on the contrary it is the same silence that makes him so calm and relaxed. This silence is not awkward or anything, it is one of those silences that one would never want to be broken. He just want to enjoy that moment of calm. Hands working back and forth on the piano. As soon as a finger is placed on the piano, the notes invade the room of their singing enchantment. Sam, who's hiding behind the door was frozen in time, cannot take his eyes off the His fairy's hands. Followed by his angelic voice.

"found ya."

These words said, as sam rushes to hug yusuke's neck and his small body.
Through the endless darkness, Yusuke blinks his eyes. For a moment, their eyes lock. A small smile forms on his lips. It's almost nonexistent, but it carries the exact genuineness and warmth that felt like home again.

"Your playing is lovely. I really like it" sam said flashed a smile, speaking softly beside him. Yusuke's heart did a fast flip. Shyly, he nodded and thanked him.

"Your voice is lovely, too. I'm glad I showed this place to you!!!!" A short stop. The echo of a deep breath, with his eyes lighting in some sort of a sparkling excitement. Their gazes locked. Heart eyes met with star eyes, creating an infinite moment of a shiny spell.

"I like you a lot." sam said, intertwining their fingers. Yusuke filled with warmth. Familiar, but somewhat stronger, and even better. He looked at the older sincerely, gradually moving closer to him as their walk pace followed their rising joy.
"I do too." answer Yu make The older looked at him, scanning every feature of him in an admiring look, as if it was the first time he had seen him. He smiled at him, moving closer by his side and kiss his mole.
"I like your mole, too!!" Sam giggles while yusuke's face blushing.
"Also it's been 5 month! Finally My Dady will come to visit me. I'm gonna introduce fairy to my Dady! I'm gonna tell my Dady I got new best friend!" Yusuke's eyes widened, sparkling with hope, and sam continued. "Don't worry! Fairy is my best friend. My Dady said best friend shares everything. If something hurt you then say it, if you don't like something then say you don't like it. If it's not true then tell the truth. We can't lie to each other. Then we'll always be together forever! No one is gonna take you away from me!!! You got it?" Sam promises, as his own words start echoing in yusuke's mind and nods his little head.

"Let's go!!!! I'm going to show you something" As they hold each other's hand.

--------------
"Young master, you look happy!!! What did that little brat do today?" Asked daichi excited.
Yusuke stares and couldn't hold his smile. "It's secret".
"Hahahaha I'm glad that brat makes you happy. I should have brought more cake for him! But young master, ........ I hope you won't forget it's almost been 6th month. You've been delaying to go back to mansion. Please think about it, or it could be dangerous". With these words daichi bow his head. Yusuke lowered his gaze and sighed. " ..... I know. Let me think about it"
"Thank you, young master. Please take a rest. That brat is gonna introduce you to his Dady tomorrow! Then I'm gonna back to mansion. Big boss calls me, good night young master!!!!" Daichi teased.
Yusuke snorted "shut up!! Just go".

---------

The night's in tokyo, were something to behold, a sight to be seen, something to be looked at. A view and a sight it was, tall buildings dotted a city skyline, Yusuke has been staring through big glasses.

"It's 1 a.m," yusuke deadpans, taking a long sip from his mug. He frowns, arms crossing over his chest defensively. "Something's wrong. It's too quite".