Chapter 13 - HIATUS

Zhen wen looked up  surprised. "Oh my god, did he hit his head? Any ideas what's going on? ShuYi?" Everyone turned to look at him curiously. Xin er also stood up, dead serious. "He's never acted Aggressively before. Kinda strange tho"

"Zhou Shu Yi!!!! Are u there?!!!" Zhen wen's voice full of mischief

ShuYi winced, returning to reality. He turned abruptly towards the voice that had yelled his name.

"How would I know?" ShuYi quickened his pace quickly disappearing into the bathroom, before trio (Zhen wen, Xin er, bing Wei) had time to say or do anything else.

"ShuYi don't leave me" Xin er whined. Such a drama queen that she was.

----------------------
No way ..

"Just what-" the boy snapped. Yusuke paled, looking his face on mirror. He clenched his fists on his chest, his eyes closed. It is not possible. It is not possible. It can't really be him. But it's definitely him.

"What did I do wrong to-? I avoided him as much as I can-? But why he ..!"
he muttered hesitantly then he recall his memories. Unconsciously his hand move to his shoulder, then his own lip. Brushing it softly, imitate what Sam did. Then Move brushing his ear,     ".... he's grown up now. His voice .. it's so deep. He's even called me 'my Zhou Shu Yi"

"Hahaha!" The laugh booming  voice startled him.

"Oh God! What was it?!" He immediately crunch, his heart beating like crazy. "Here i thought I don't like him anymore and it's okay to look from afar" He said faintly, avoiding looking at himself who's turned red.

"Now, what should I do? Sam really is my dead end" Yu sighed, almost whispering.

-----------

Zhou Shu Yi cringed in his chair. He didn't know if it was because of the question looks that probably everyone was throwing at him right now, or because of Gao Shi De eyes that he still felt on the back of his neck, but at that moment he just wanted to disappear.

No way. I'm sure we don't have same subject. What is he doing here?

When the bell rang, ShuYi hurried to throw all his belongings into his bag and stood up, scratching the chair on the floor. Gao Shi De looked up at him at the noise "Ah- Hey Shu-" ShuYi quickened his pace quickly disappearing into the crowd.

"Zhou ShuYi!"

When he heard someone calling him, he jumped. Why does he have to shout his name in crowd? It was almost creepy. He turned to the Gao Shi De who had called him, and he had almost an heart attack, when he reached him after a run.

Gao Shi De, panting, gave him a smirk "You sure can run fast uh?"

"Uh - s-sorry, I just don't want to get lost" he stammered. Trying hard to hide his blush. 'Dont show ur weakness yang yu teng!!! You can do it Yu!' He take a deep breath, "What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped with a glare, tightening his grip on his books.

Gao Shi De shifted his gaze from his face to his hands, and before he could notice it- "What do you have there, ?" - he snatched the books from his hands.

"Ah!" This time Zhou Shu Yi jumped to his feet, reaching out to take it back, while Gao Shi De, laughing, raised it more and more over his head. Okay, maybe it was more than three inches. "Give it back to me, that's mine!" he pleaded. 'I'd be dead if he open the book!!'

Gao Shi De laughed again "Oh so you can pleas" he said, using his other hand to keep him away, as he lowered the books to look at it. "What are these books?" He exclaimed with a grimace. "Emotional intelligence, the paradox of choices, wait what is it? Superman. Do you still read these stuff for babies?"
He had done it on purpose to shout, now everyone in the corridor was watching them. Someone was giggling, and ShuYi was redder than ever.'its Zhen wen's! The Superman comic is Zhen wen's, not mine!!!' He stopped trying to take it back, lowering his head to look at the ground. He just wanted to dig a hole and hide in it.

"It's not something new, ShuYi, there's no need to be ashamed, we all already know you're a loser" Gao Shi De said, flipping through the pages, with a gentle tone that didn't match at all with his words and his grin. "Right guys?" He shouted louder looking around.

Everyone laughed, someone nodded. Zhou Shu Yi felt his face redder than ever. 'Nice play Sam' he thought. He swallowed the lump in his throat, and took a breath. He just wanted Shi De to give him back his book, 'the paradox one' because there's their childhood photos where Sam kisses him'.

In Gao Shi De eyes, Zhou Shu Yi face is quite red. Not his usual angry face but he looks like he's gonna .. cry. That thought send shivers to his bones. Gao Shi De stared at him for a few seconds before holding the comic book in his direction. "Do you care so much?" He asked seriously.

Zhou Shu Yi nodded hesitantly.

Then Shi De's lips tilted back into another grimace. "Well then .. beg to me"

"No!" ShuYi shouted, wide-eyed. "Just who do u think-!

Gao Shi De laughed, approaching and ruffling his hair. ShuYi escaped his grip. "Don't touch my hair!" Gao Shi De laughed again, then took him by the shoulders, searching for his eyes. "You promise me to meet at cafeteria tho? Let's goo" as Gao Shi De pull ShuYi's hand.

"I never say yes though?" ShuYi grumbled.

"I know" he replied, stepping away to look him in the eyes. "And I have your dark secrets anyway. Don u remember, my page boy?" He smirks

Idiot, do u think It'll affect me if it leaks out? How naive Sam!! , he thought frustrated, but all he did was blush even more and he remained silent, shifting his gaze from sam's back to his hands who's holding his, and before he could notice it- "I'll get u back. Just wait my revenge Gao Shi De" - ShuYi snatched the books from Gao Shi De hands.

"Yeah sure! That's what I'm waiting for" he shows even bigger grin.

------------

Hi!! Thank you for reading my fanfic. I really appreciate it. Your vote and comments means a lot for me. But I'm so sorry i think I need time to continue this fic. I'm quite busy rn with my work. 😭🥺 Thanks for waiting and I won't drop this fic. Hopefully, it won't take long.

Then, see you later 🙏