Chapter 4 -

"STOP!!"

The scream echoed through the room as Yusuke flung himself upwards, arms and legs flailing wildly in the air as he tried to fight off whatever was holding him down. Wrapped around his entire body and limbs and only tightening as he fought harder.

Yu wakes up, gets up on shaky legs and with tired eyes and walks to the walls- marks another day into it.

But he's used to it now. The same old routine. Same thing, over and over again.. waking up nearly every night tangled in sweat-soaked sheets and fading nightmares of loud voices and painful blows landing on his skin.

"You're sick, Young master.. it's been going on for 3 weeks. You scream when you're sleeping. Constantly have nightmares, you don't eat, you keep .... Let's see doctor" Daichi pleads, his brown eyes looking worried at the blood running down his young master nose.

"Let it be."

"I just want to help," he tries again

"The way you helped Daichi-san?" The words are out of his mind before he realizes it. An angry thought that has been in the back of his mind since he found out he's been grounded, he's been locked in his room. He's uncle and his followers will come everyday to humiliate him, beat him.

"I'm sorry," he says. It's not empty, but it's also not what Yu wanted. But he never gets what he wants, does he?

"I accept your apology. Don't mind me and do your job properly" YU sighs. "How's he?"

"They back to Taiwan. The funeral was held a week ago. I have discussed a lot with sam's mother. She agreed to fake his son's death and change his name for his safety. But, sam's condition ..." He swallows and his throat stays dry. "He lost his memories. He doesn't remember anything for last 6 months. Doctor said it was due to shocked. His brain can't accept it. His mom told him, his dad died because of terrorist attack. He cried but everything's okay because his mother was beside him".

"I'm sorry, I..." Daichi squeezes in hand, more in fear than in comfort. "I don't know this gonna happen."

"This isn't real, right?" YU hears himself asking hoarsely, Daichi keeps lower his head.

YU can feel himself tearing up, quietly sniffling into the silence of the room.

"'s alright." He slurs his words a bit, the clear sign of the heavy pain of beating he's still on.

"It's .. good he doesn't remember anything" YU's voice tries to get him back to reality, "But it didn't change the fact I'm the reason the death of his father. Sam is quite smart. It's just a matter of time till he realizes"

" Young master?" Daichi asks unsurely. "is it really okay?"

And it's silent. There is a sadness he can't explain, expanding in his chest and cutting off precious air.

".. clean my wounds" as Yusuke lets daichi clean his wound. "I'm going to follow their wish. Daichi-san, you go and find our subordinate. Let's rearrange our plan"

Daichi nods. He's going to be whatever Yusuke needs, and if the answer is being away, even betray his previous master, that's what Daichi is going to do, even if it kills him.

Daichi manages a small smile, probably more of a grimace. "I'm just really glad you're back. Let's destroy those fuckers"

-

Yusuke's life is quite dull. He's 10 years now. He acts like a trash, hot-headed, he does whatever he wants, he rejects the training special for the heir of family, he keeps babbling being the strongest yakuza leader which makes everyone laugh. What a nonsense. Everyone thought. No one believes he'll succeed, no one accept if he'll become their leader. So, they leave him alone.

Just a matter of time, Yusuke had said. In fact, YU tried harder than anyone else. He master in economics, business, language, law, psychology, math, music, Martial art, Assassination, also he's secretly finished his studies. He's a truly genius. While Daisuke collecting talented people and trust worthy subordinate.

"I'm sure that they plan to send me away to Italia because I told them I'm worthy become this family heir if I become one of Cassano Family member otherwise I'll be disband from Family" Yusuke says and he smiles.

Daisuki eyes shine with wonder and excitement, like every time Yusuke has shared something new with him. "As expected of our genius young master!!!! also, Everyone is ready, young master. Now please, heed your orders."

Yusuke stared back at him, grin wide and vicious. "I called my mother's brother. He's the head of International Security Intelligence Service In Taiwan. We've made a deal. He allows me to stay if I don't do mafia's activities. Oh! He also make me new identities"

"This is ridiculous- you're his nephew!" Daisuke chimes in again in angry protest. ' why Taiwan? Aren't you going go Italia? I knew something was up when young master order everyone to settle down at Taiwan"

Yusuke sigh. "He hates mafia/yakuza more than anyone. His dearest sister run away with mafia and died bcs of her mafia son. Yang is my mom's family name. There's now way he allows it"

"Oh."

"Find someone close my age and send him to Italia. Order him to cover his face. He'll beg to be adopted as Cassano Family for 3 months then send him back to Taiwan. I'll write a letter to him I gave up and not worthy being the heir. I'll settle down as model or musician as my mother's wish" Yusuke draws his lips into a smirk

Daichi seems to take notice, because he lets out a sigh. "Understood, young master" daichi huffs. "You're not just going to tell me?"

"You're smart-you can figure it out."
YU voice is cold and even when he replies,

"Hmm." Daichi pretends to pause in thought. "Our target is Eriku family. The biggest Yakuza family in Japan. The family have many connection with mafia abroad. They also have many legal businesses and illegal business. It's almost impossible to destroy them. That's why there's no way young master will give up being adopted as Casanno Family. Cuz they are the most influential mafia in Italian and also has a grudge towards 2nd master"

"Well?" Yusuke asks with faux innocence.

"We need time. A lot of preparation"

Yusuke merely smirks. "Well, that's right. We'll do legal businesses in Taiwan. Ofc, illegal too but without my uncle knows it. 2 years is enough then it'll be a hard competition to be Casanno Family member"

Daichi finds himself frozen. He can only watch as Yusuke takes a sip out of the juice he prepared. " Then, It'll be a tough journey. I'll prepare everything. Just take a rest, young master. You barely sleep and rest. As for sam's, he's doing okay. They report Sam is going to be police. He want to punish bad people. As young master predicts, he seems started realizing it"

Yusuke's eyes softened. "Ah.. i forget to tell you I've enrolled to Sammy's school. I'll be new transfer student there."

"Wha-" Daichi chokes, "what do you mean, young master???!!!!!! W- why didn't you tell me??!!!"

For the first time in 3 year, Yusuke smile widely, "you look busy! So I enroll my self! Finally!!!!! I can be with Sammy!"

Daichi finds himself frozen once more. yeah he's been busy. "Well, it's my fault. as long as you're happy I'm okay. I also miss that brat"

Sammy, I'll be there! We'll be together again! Wait for me , Yusuke added excitedly.

TBC ..

Author's note:
Next chapter YU Will meet Sam! The real plot SamYu journey will be begun!!! Will sam remember him? Will they back to be best friend? Or... It's only Yusuke's wish?!!