Wish Fulfilling? 😉

Flashback...

Rehaan's POV

I got to know that her name is Jia. Also, she is Bengali, Which is not a problem.  Sabse badi baat ki she is our Pari's bestfriend.

So when I got to know that she wanted to study at this University. I did not deny Alisha, because she told me that if they got admission there, then Jia will live with us in our house.

Though Jia got really good marks, for our Pari I had to look at the admission matter at University.

At the cafe, I went to do a meeting and told Arhaan strictly to not letting the duo out as our rival party is planning to harm our family. which is unknown to every one of our family except me and Arhaan.

But who will listen to my order...Jia? Not at all. At least within these days, I got to know that she likes to live like a free bird.

Also, see our Qismaat, we met first time there, where I didn't want to. And when she said, "I was looking at you"...damnnn....I was wishing to eat her cheeks like an apple.

Yes, I have remember everything. How can I forget her talks, my Chahaat's talk.

When she was saying, this is her HOME, I was really enjoying it, as ek na ekdin this will be her home.

Flashback ends

-----------------------------

Dinner Time:

All the family members sitting at the dining table.

"Toh bachche, how was your first day at college?" Ahteshaam asked his both daughter...yes he also considered Jia as his daughter.

"It was really good uncle" Jia replied munching her Kabab.

"Haan aur sachchi mein saare teachers kitne frank thein" Alisha said with the same enthusiasm as Jia.

"siwaye bhaijaan ke" saying this Jia rolled her eyes.

Rehaan started glaring her. Noor saw it and said,

"Kyun? Aisa kya kiya mere bete ne?"

"Aisa kya kiya?.... Aunty kaun pehle hi din padhana shuru kar dete hai? Jab ki baki saare teachers introductory classes liye.."

"Isi liye nahi liye. Taaki tumlogoke first day waste na jaaye. aur baaki ke teachers liye na introductory class. Bss mujhe kisika introduction leke padhane ki zaroorat nahi hain. Samajh gye?"

Everyone was shocked to see Rehaan, who did not like to talk while eating, today he himself was talking and giving replies.

"So rude Bhaijaan, atleast pehle din chod dete. Bichare bachche hai" Dua chuckled at her comment.

"Hai na Bhabhi? Dekha Bhaijaan.. Bhabhi ko bhi aisa laga sirf aapko hi nhi lagta" Alisha pouted.

An idea popped out on Jia's mind, "If you want, aap compensate kar sakte hai. Like kal ke jo class, wo off kardijiye"

Are you trying to order me anyhow?" Rehaan asked sternly.

Jia muttered,"kash kar pati..." and sighed.

"Excuse me?"

"Han excused... wo Bhaijaan actually we are requesting you" "Wo bhi pyaar se" Both Jia and Alisha showed their 32 teeth.

Rehaan was amused and chuckled on Jia, thinking who dared to say Excused to him......

Only she had the audacity, hos Chahaat.

Again red hues spared on His neck to ears.

------------

Next day:

It was the time for Rehaan's class. To avoid his wrath, everybody was being for his class as they were warned by their seniors.

On the other side, a girl was waiting for him unintentionally. even she did not know that she was waiting for Rehaan.

Rehaan entered the class and it was looking like (every student was shouting inwardly "sher khan agya, sher khan agya")  started taking introduction, much to Jia-Alisha and everyone's amusement, as it was totally unexpected from him.

"Finally, inke aandar sadbuddhi aahi gyi. Afterall kisne samjhayi hai, wo dekhna padega na....."Jia said in her mind and patted her imaginary dust from her shoulder.

Alisha looked towards Jia and smiled sheepishly.

-----------------------

A boy, named Aakash was sitting behind the duo and rubbing his palm in tension. But in some minutes, he got the chance to overcome his biggest6 ear, as next, it was his chance to give the introduction.

He stood up slowly, but started sweating, and fumbling.

Rehaan raised an eyebrow as he was getting impatient for two reasons. One, he was no habituated to wait for so long also for an introduction.

And second...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So.. Rehaan is trying to make a place in Jia's heart. 😏

And, yes... the new character Aakash has entered the story. But don't worry, as I said no one will be negative in my story. And if though sometimes a negative character will enter, but Jia-Rehaan's love will change them into a totally positive character. 😊

But I really want to know, if this story is going well or not..

Please do like and comment.☺️☺️

Thank you
@LATAURE
shezadioffantasy
And
ReenarawatReenu
for liking my story.🙈

@pb23j5349
Story in your reading list. 😊

And special special thanks to
SejalBara for following me ❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

And special special thanks to SejalBara for following me ❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Please read the lovely story MERAKI by kashafamin ❤❤

And also my fvrt couple's fan fiction (SidNaaz ❤) Ayyari by Harshitaa_077

❤😍Thank you 😍😘