Gande Gande Thoughts 🙈

I thought to gear up my story from today.🌼❤😃

I'm really really sorry. I had to hold this story on for some personal reasons 😅.
Plz forgive me once 🥺
.
.
.
.
.
Naya twist is on the way 😏

---------------------

And Second, the very next turn was of his Chahat's.

"Will you speak up, boy?" he asked in loud voice, which scared the boy and shocked Jia more.

Rehaan noticed Jia's expression, but couldn't help it.

"S.. Sir, my nn.. name is.. Aa.. Aa.. Aaaaaaa...." everybody got shock, that what happened to the boy that he screamed.. And started laughing 😂🤫.

"Quite" Rehaan commanded.
"Look at me boy, and say is this some joke for you? "

"N.. No Sorry sir. An ant has bitten me" And the whole class roffling on it.

"What is yours name" their professor asked.

"Aakash Ahluwalia" saying he hung his head low in fear. 😱

"Okay sit" Rehaan nodded as he understood something.

Akash sat down 👇 and glared Jia, as it was not any ant's 🐜 bite but a pinch from her. 😆

__________________________________

Rehaan noticed it but didn't curse  himself this time, as it was really needed that time.

The boy came," Sorry Sir but now may I come in?!"

Rehaan nodded. "Ainda aisa kabhi na ho, ye dhyan rahe, kisike bhi class pe. Okay?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good, now go to your seat and give introduction about yourself"

__________________________________

They were interrupted by a bratty "May I come in?" voice.

Rehaan said "No".

"Excuse me?! " the boy reverted back. "Main thoda late ho gya hoon bss, Sorry. And if you want, I can give my introduction here itself "

"First throw your chewing gum in bin, then come back to my class. Got it? " he roared.

Jia flinched but didn't want to react.

The boy came back.

"Hey everyone!" Rehaan glared on his attitude. "I'm Neil, your class's no. 1 cool but at the same time hot boy also. So Girls you  never will be boar. 😘"

"Sit" Rehaan stopped himself when he saw, Jia was smiling and looking at the new boy with slight... BLUSH?

His blood boiled seeing this, but controlled himself.

__________________________________

Arhaan's office gate got burst open starting him. He looked up smiling because he knew it must be his Begum, and yes he was right.

Duaa came and sat on his lap, hiding her face in his neck.

"Kya hua Begum, aaj itna pyaar araha hai apne ye bichara pati par? "

"Kya matlab hai aapka? I don't love you? Mujhe na apke office me ana hi nahi chahiye tha" pouted and was trying to get up.

"Arey arey I'm joking love, bass hairun hun Ki aap aaj office me ayi hai, when Pari and Gudiya are at home."

"Wo Ammi has went to Mamu's house toh main aapke pas agyi with your lunch."

"Achcha chalo abb apne hatho se Khila do" saying he took her hand and kissed the knuckles.

__________________________________

Rehaan was sitting in a relaxing chair of his room. But he was not relaxed though. Jia's smiling at the boy with blush, which was disturbing him since the class. And this problem, nor he couldn't ask Jia or he yelled at her.

Thought to relax himself, so he went to Terrace.

__________________________________

When Neil barged in the class, Alisha told her if she and he made a team, surely they gonna get "Punishment" from their serious arrogant Sir.

And this word drove Jia in her La-la land, where she was having gande gande thoughts. Gande gande thoughts as in gande gande gande thoughts. Because, in the free time, when Alisha had class, she was reading Fifty Shades.

(Hayee I know, this is so much🔥 but what to do Jia's imagination is beyond ours.
But is it? 😎)

So after that, Punishment means she thought that and started blushing.

(Bhai Blush Karo lekin, kahi aur taraf dkhke Karo. Udhar ek insaan jalkukra ban gya tha 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)

She went to terrace in the search of her friend.

__________________________________

Jia made entry at Terrace achanak se 😂😂

But Alisha got startled being scared. She turned towards Jia, and Jia was giving scrutinizing gaze.

"Kisse baat kar rahi thi tum?"🧐

"Kisise nahi."

"Toh fir shock Kyun hogaye mujhe dekhkar?"

"Alu sach sach batao, tum Kuch chipa rahi ho kya mujhse?"

"Nahi yar, bass wrong number tha"

Jia suddenly snatched her phone and started running
"Tumhare secret admirer ke vareme main jankarhi rahungi" and giggled.

"Jia yaar na Kar na aisa"🥺

"Noh, main tumhare secret jankarhi rahungi bas" and collided with a hard chest.

.
.
.
.
.
.

__________________________________

Hey I'm back ☺

Yes yes I know it's very short..
But kya hai na that colliding with a hard chest and then not so suspense wala suspense is very much favourite of mine.

Please do like and comment.☺️☺️

Thank you Rijaldhiman5 for liking my story 😍 and also a special thanks to ShwetaBhandare3 for giving comments on my story 🙈❤❤.

❤Thank you❤