Gussa and Rona

Happy 75th Independence Day 🇮🇳❤

Jiya went and saw the car and jhatak-se her attitude went down but still she gained her courage.

She opened the passenger seat as she knew Alisha would die rather than sitting beside her Bhaijaan in short dress.

True to her thought 💭, Alisha sat behind them as fast as she could.

Jiya looked at Rehaan meekly and saw him totally red but in anger. She thought to clear the confusion so she just opened her mouth to say something and ...

"Not a word" Rehaan glared her. But Jiya is Jiya. She tried Rehaan to understand their opinion but again Rehaan stopped her with a yell, "I said not a word Jiya, can't you understand that I'm not ready listen anything?"

She shut her eyes at his yelling and promised herself that she will remain Gussa at him forever.

The whole car was like Sannata and Alisha didn't dare to speak anything just praying their Achchai from Rehaan's wrath in future.

__________________________________

Seeing the Yellow signal, Rehaan tried to hold the handbrake but with that his knuckle touched Jiya's mid thigh.
Feeling this, Jiya widen her eyes. Rehaan looked at that and removed his hand from her asap.
But one negative thing happened that Rehaan's anger grew more thinking her and Neil's mushy mushy dance.

Her short dress, dance with a boy  were not going easy with him, plus he knew that Alisha would never dare to dress like this, so it might be on Jiya's insisting.

__________________________________

Rehaan was sitting on the couch, and the whole family also were present in the hall, excluding Duaa, Alisha and Jiya.

"Zyada chillane ki zaroorat nhi hai, bachchi hai wo dono, thoda gussa shant karo" Ahteshaam Malik told to his elder son who was very vexed with the duo.

"Abbu aap log ke laad pyar ne hi bigar kar rakhi hai Alisha ko" everybody opened their mouth in 'O' shape, like 'who's saying, who himself always pamperd their little Pari most 🤷🏻‍♀️'.

Duaa came with the duo, and Rehaan couldn't see anything apart from Jia's fault.

"We are sorry Abbu" Alisha said to her father, who signalled to her elder brother. "Please Bhaijaan, hume maaf kar de" said looking downwards.

Rehaan didn't say anything. Alisha nudged Jia to repeat her but Jia just rolled her eyes.

"Uncle, I know that it's wrong to wear banned clothes chupke chupke, and I'm sorry for that, but wearing desired clothes are not bad." Jiya told silently.

"Huh! Galti karo phir argue karo, atleast basic manner hona chahiye khudke andar" Rehaan taunted Jia at low voice but everyone listened it.

"Please uncle don't feel ki I'm arguing, I'm just keeping out my point. I still couldn't understand what is the fault of ours"

"Beta, aise kapde pehenkar bahar Koi nhi Jaate. Baat bss ye hai, I know aapko pata nhi hoga ye but Alisha ko.."

"Aunty Alisha ne batai thi mujhe, but Maine hi usko insist kiya pehenne ke liye"

"Dekha aap sabne? Main thik hi samjha tha ki pari in madam ke chakkar mehi aake pehni hogi.
Ek baat sunlo Jia, apne ye harkat aapne ghar me Karna, yaha nhi. Aur insab me don't include my sister. Got it?" Rehaan yelled at her.

Jia flinched at him, her eyes were brimming with unshed tears.

"Beta ho gya na. Bachchi apni mann mutabik hi to dress pehni thi, isme Itna bhi gussa karna jayaz nahi hai" his mother tried to ease the situation.

"Not only this Ammi, she was also dancing in front of everyone. Can you believe it? Aur agar pari ka bhi ye dekhke mann hoti to?"

"I'm sorry aunty, main abb Kabhi bhi meri marzi mutabik nhi chaloongi. Alisha ko bohot mann tha to dress up this, and I also dreamt about my fresher's to be like this. So that is why.. I'm sorry aunty" saying Jia ran towards their room.

Alisha also went towards her room, where her friend was crying perhaps.

__________________________________

"Beta itnibhi gussa kar ne ki kya zaroorat? It's not like short dresses are bad and humare ghar ke Koi rule bhi nhi hai ki short dress nhi pehen sakte koi. It's just Koi nhi pehenta. Bss. Isme uss bachchi ka kya kasoor.. Hmm?!" Noor came to her elder son to understand him the whole thing.

"But Ammi, I couldn't hold myself. I don't like anyone to dress like this of my family."

Noor knew that her this son was a little bit orthodox till.. She sighed and

"But beta, you shouldn't scold anyone for their dress. Okay?"

Rehaan couldn't express that why he actually angry on Jia. It's his possessiveness, that he was angry.

First, he couldn't hold himself from hugging her seeing her dress. Second, he didn't want anyone else to see her like this. He never will scold her, if she dress this in front of him. Third, his pant twitched seeing her dancing moves and also he couldn't accept the fact that she was doing in front of so many boys.

It was just this, that he couldn't hold himself from lashed out on her.

__________________________________

Special Thanks to ridasinha HumairaFarooqui SmitaBhatt7
Al500oldun mehr-o-maah rathores to vote for my story 😘😘

Thank you
SandhyaDara VaishaliPandey3 KaladiyaSama8 Lizizbored
to give me a chance by adding my story in your library 💕💕

❤😍Thank You😍❤