Sun Sathiya ❤✨

Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🎊♥

Noor made Kadhai chicken And Jia was like devouring the dish like it's her raison d'etre.

"Ummm Aunty kya it's so delicious 😋... Alisha u'r damn lucky."

"Abb toh Gudiya tum bhi lucky ho gyi ho phir, tum toh iss gharki abb member ban chuki ho 😀"

"Han. Aur jab tak u don't get married stay here" Duaa also supported her husband.

"Mera mann kare mai, sare umari na aunty ke paas reh jaoon 😌"

"Jia Aunty bhi bohot achche khana banati hai.."

"Han, ek kam karte hai Alu Aunty aur maa ko leke hum ek sath reh lete hai 😀😀"

"And what about us?" Duaa asked.

Rehaan looked at her eagerly waiting for her reply.

"Idea!!! This year we will celebrate Durga Puja eksath. Aap sab mere saath chalna iss saal."

"Han. This is the best idea 😀" Alisha supported her.

"Achcha dekhenge, abb tumlog jaldi se college and office ke liye niklo" Noor hurried them.

________________

Currently Jia was dancing in the rehearsal room.

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Rehaan was passing by when he noticed a familiar figure dancing. He mesmerized seeing her dance. And then he remembered Alisha's baat of that day about her passion for dance. "And she was getting the chance to showcase her talent, why wouldn't she accept?"

He realized that she really danced amazing. He had to apologize now.

____________

"Sir aap yaha?" Jia stopped dancing when she noticed her crush was standing and watching her intensely.

"I must say Jia, you really dance amazing"

"Thanks" Jia blushed over Rehaan's compliment.

"You should teach Pari some dance"

"Phir aaphi mujhe datoge uss din ki tarha"

"That day was in the another situation."

"That was nothing another. Aap shant se bhi baat kar sakte hai. And everybody has the right to enjoy her life fullest until and unless he or she does any crime or feel uncomfortable"

"Bhulo mat this is your college not home. Ghar jakar baat karege " saying he left.

"Khadoos". 'At least apna bhadas toh nikal diya Maine 😪😁'

____________

"Arhaan?!" Dua called, while settling herself in her husband's embrace

"Hmm?" he kissed on her forehead. 😘

"Hum itne din se try kar rahe hai.  Kuch nhi ho raha. Should I go for a test?"

"First of all if you go for the test, then I should go also with you. And secondly, jab hona hoga tab ho jaye ga meri jaan. Don't take this much stress. Okay?"

"Hmm" she replied.

"Hmm" he mimicked her and both giggled together without thinking more about that 🥰.

_____________

"Aap ne tab bohot rudely baat kare the mujhse" Jia immediately said after entering the terrace, where Rehaan was standing. "Aapki main problem kya hai? Because humare bich aisa kuch nahi hua jiske liye humesha mujhe datte raho."

Rehaan only just sighed. Till that time he was searching for some apt words to have with her, but couldn't get any.

"Kya hua why are you silent?" Jia nudged him.

"Jia dkho tum humari gharki responsibility ho abb. Toh tumhe thoda soch samjh ke kam karna chahiye. You can not force Pari, to do according to you. Aur ha I agree that mujhe zyada chillana nhi chahiye tha, but you were at the fault."

"Fault? Kaisi fault? I didn't find any fault of mine in it. Dekhe Bhaijaan, jaise Pari shouldn't do according to my choice, waise hi, you are no one to instruct me what to do or bla bla. And mai khudki marzi ke ilawa, kisike marzi se nhi chalti. Aur haan, I'm requesting you, agar hum ye topic yaha khatam karte hai to better rahega. Aapke sath jhagra karna mujhe bhi pasand nhi hai. Bye and good night" saying this she flew away from him.

_____________

"Bara aya, mujhe datne wala." Jia was murmuring when she noticed Alisha smiling looking towards her phone.

"Dada!!" She exclaimed seeing her brother in the phone screen. 📱

Alisha got shocked by her sudden entry like deer get caught.

__________________________________

Kadhai chicken 🥘🤤

Waise Arhaan is bae yrrr 💕💕
And unfortunately Rehaan is that much Khadoos
Mmm hmm Alisha.... 🌝