Side Characters

Malik Family ❤

They are Rich from both inside and outside. They are not billionary outside but inside, their Heart.They love everyone equally. They have a world-wide family business.

Ahteshaam Malik (64)

Father of Rehaan. He loves his Love, his Wife very much. Then comes his children. He is loving and caring Husband. And supportive and caring father. He dosen't hasitate to come for solution to his wife about business related problem.

Noor Ahteshaam Malik (59)

Mother of Rehaan. She loves her her husband and children very much. She is jolly, always love to do fun and also very intelligent. She is full filmy and love to watch film specially Bollywood.

Arhaan Malik (27)

Younger brother of Rehaan. Work in their family business. Mumma's boy. Loves his wife Duaa Arhaan Malik (24). She is also a lovable and sweet daughter-in-law of Malik. They had love marriage.

Alisha Malik (21)

Being only girl child, she is the most pampered one in family. Loves to dance. persuing business studies. Feared of her big brother but always demands all only to him. Because she is his baby sister. Do all type of shaitaani.

Sen Family

Middle class family. They have pure love between them.but has small business. They are happy about it and very supportive.

Kaustav Sen (60) and Tista Sen (58)

Parents of Jia. Runs a small business. They had love-arranged marriage. Still they do romance in this age. They are proud of their children.

Joy Sen (26)

Elder brother of Jia. He is very over protective about his sister though they always do fights. Works in their family business.

And many character will join as per the story.

Thank You
😘❤😘