🔎♥️🔍

#TuYaheenHai
Shehnaaz Gill is one of the strongest girl I've ever seen ❤. More power to her.

Most beautiful tribute she has given to her Sidharth. 😭😭

That 'Sana' calling 😭😭😭

____________________

"Wo Jia and I are going to tie you and Bhai rakhi" Alisha excitedly said.

"What?" Rehaan shout being horrified.

That's when something occured to Jia's mind.

"Yes Bhaijaan aap bhi chawk gaye na? Ha ha this was a surprise for you but bhai knows it"

"Pari tum log karo main room jata hoon okay? I'm very tired today" Jia sighed on Rehaan's try to give excuse, which had ended then and there by his sister.

"Bhaijaan hum kuch nhi sunenge. Ek rakhi hi to hai. Aap fresh hokar ayiye tab tak hum Bhai ko bandhte hai. Jia rakhis leke atein hai"

"Alu no need I'm going to bring. Tu ruk yaha" saying this Jia went upstairs.

_____________

"Jia tune toh sirf 3 rakhi lyi thi, aur ek kaha hai? Abb Bhaijaan ko kaise rakhi pehnaenge hum dono?" Alisha asked Jia while trying to find another one.

Rehaan also came downstairs.

"Wo Alu actually, kya hai main har saal Dada ko rakhi pehnati hoon. Toh maine ek rakhi rakh liya unke naam ke. Aur shop me mera kheyal nahi tha.. do one thing tu Bhaijaan ko pehna de."

"But Jia aise.. " Alisha was cut off by her elder brother. "Pari tum hi sirf pehnaogi mujhe rakhi. And that's final"

Rehaan's authoritative voice made Alisha agree jhatakse.

Though Jia didn't like the way he ORDERED but was happy that atleast she would not have to tie him rakhi.

______________

Rehaan wanted to gift something to Jia as he also gave gift to his sister. But the reason was different and by using this chance Rehaan wanted to gift his Chahaat.

Though he didn't decide what to give her but he did want to give her something precious.

'Precious gift for my precious POSSESSION'

He left the room to get some ideas for gifts.

_____________

He was passing Alisha's room when he heard Jia's voice.

"Yrr Alu, aunty ki payal kitni sundar hai na? Though the design looks old but it's just awesome, no? I love her choice"

"Han mujhe bhi. I also like that Payal. Ye payal Abbu ne Ammi ko diya tha as a pehla tohfa."

"Really?? How romantic... Kash mujhe bhi koi aise payal gift kare 😌😌"

Something struck in his head and went back to his room.

____________

"Dada I really miss you. Aaj aro besi kore miss korchi."

(Specially today I'm missing you more)

"..."

"okay, bye bye. Take care"🥺

She was leaving the terrace, when she noticed Rehaan, who was coming towards her.

Her heart was like, 'Dhak dhak karela hai' 😂
She stood rooted when he stood in front of her.

"Jia?"

Her thought snapped and look at his eyes, those eyes, for which she has drowned at the first place itself. And responded looking away from his eyes.

"Ji?"

"Woh tumhare liye toufa"

"Kyun" she again looked towards him.

"Woh Pari ko gift diya tha, aur tumhe kuch nhi de paya toh ye tumhare liye"

As if Jia was in turmoil. Should she be happy that her crush was giving gift or be sad on the reason that he's giving because he gifted his sister but not her friend, whom he maybe thought as a sister?!!

"Woh maine aapko rakhi nhi pehnai thi. Toh ye gift ki zaroorat nhi thi."

"This is not for rakhi" Rehaan also didn't want to give Jia any idea that he's gifting her because of Rakhi. Hell, he never would let that happen.

"Toh phir" her eyes twinkled.

"Samjho it as a apology gift 🙂"
"Ussdin sachme kuch zyadahi gussa ho gya tha."

"Ohh!! Then thank you 😃. I'm receiving your APOLOGY, Mr. Rehaan" 😅😅

"Umm good night..? "

Though he did want to spend some more time but he couldn't deny his Chahaat .

Jia also couldn't stand there one more second with her damnly thudding heart.

_____________

She came back to room smiling like a fool and kept the gift in her heart while holding it.

'One second, she's telling Alisha about  payal-gifting thing a few hours ago.
(sorry, I couldn't get any better word to describe this 😅😅)

And, she already has received one?! Kahi ye kudrat ka ishara toh nhi hai? 🧐' she thought while blushing 🙈.

__________________________________

Bhai Kudrat ka toh pata nhi, but Thanx everyone to give me ishare, that you are liking this story. 😁😁😚😚😚😚😚😚

Thank you Sidnaaz28 Rijaldhiman5 vtomar77 hiihellohiihello sristiKumari409A SheuliBhattacharyya ridasinha 
Beyondtheclosedeyes

paramind04 previous chapter was specially for you and I'm trying to publish asap. 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you vtomar77, I'll surely keep in mind to keep this story "Amazing" as you said 🙈🙈

Thank you RosalinaDas Beyondtheclosedeyes
for giving me a chance by adding this story 🤓🤓🤓

😍❤Thank you❤😍