Take a Shower Mr. Malik 🚿 🙈

This chapter is dedicated to ridasinha ❤ because.... (u'll get to know the reason at the end of the story. Ye dekhke plz don't scroll down directly 🥺)

Flashback

As it's not so surprise, she shuttered, "Wo mm...mai, Mai.. nahi Alisha, Han Alisha ne kuch kam se bheja tha. Abb mai chalti hoon". Saying she turned but her breath hitched seeing....
him that much close. 😳

Her chest were moving up and down slowly. But her eyes were stuck on his chest, due to her nervousness.

"I didn't know, you like my body this much that you're not even looking at me once"

"No, Wo toh main nervous ho gyi hoon.. isiliye" when Jia realised her talk, she mumbled the last word and again locked her eyes downwards, which for once collided with his dark one 🙃.

"Aur yaha, mere closet pe kya kar rahi thi? Pari said you mere closet me aane ke liye?" He asked amusedly.

"Han"

"Aur wo bhala kyun"

'Oh God, why is he continuously leaning on me? His cologne is just as hot as he himself'

"Stop biting your lip."

"Huh" her thought broke by his talk.

"I said stop biting your lip. It's distracting me"

"Sorry"

'You are not helping me standing in my closet though' Rehaan tried to stop himself from pondering over her then and there.

"You can go" Rehaan gave her some space to leave. "But still you didn't say, why you have came here"

"Aah to give you this" giving the Jug to him, she ran away as fast as she could.

Flashback ends

'Yrr ek toh yeh Alu ke Bhaijaan hot bhi hai and dominating bhi🤭. But ye banda ek toh baatein hi nhi karte, aur jab karte aise karta hai ki sunne walehi gussa ho jaye. Khadoos. 😤 Yrr Jia soja warna kal ankhon ke niche dark circle ajayga🥱'

__________________________________

Arhaan went to Duaa, who was making ponytail in her hair, and back hugged her.

"Arhaan, aap jake taiyar ho jaiye, mujhe pareshan mat karein please" Duaa sighed on her husband's antics.

Arhaan tightened his hold and said, "Kya hua Duaa, you are looking tense from some days. And don't you dare to deny that. I have noticed it, okay?! So now tell me."

"Arhaan, aisa kuch nahi.." she cut off by his one glare.

"Wo.. Wo actually I'm feeling guilty"

"Guilty? But for what?"

"Wo uss din, matlab freshers wale din Pari was denying to wear that dress but I insisted them. Aur jab Bhaijaan was scolding Jia, I even couldn't say anything"

"Duaa, meri jaan, rou to nahi nah atleast" Arhaan wiped her tears and hugged tightly. ☺

"Pata hai, maine ye kyun boli?.. "

"Mujhe kuch janna nhi hai, aap please rona band kare, kyunki mujhe aap par aur zyada abhi pyaar araha hai 😉"

She blushed hard. "Aap please Bhaijaan ko ye baat bata denge? Please 🥺"

He slowly kissed her lips to make her believe that no matter what he was always her.
And she also felt blessed to have him as her life partner.💞

_____________

Next day

Everyone was doing breakfast, when Rehaan felt some itchiness on his neck.

After some time he felt uneasiness, Jia smirked after noticing him. 😏

Rehaan again itched his wrist, Jia giggled and he looked at her and understood that she had done something with this Yesternight.

He excused himself and went to room. He couldn't hold himself and started itching the whole body.

His phone 📱 beeped he looked at it and found a message from
Jia?

"Take a shower Mr. Malik"

He didn't think anything and ran to wash his body from Jia's karname.

________

"Take a shower Mr. Malik" 🚿

After sending the message She started laughing 😂.

'Abb aya Maza, Huh bada aya tha dressing sense ko leke bolne wale. Abb dkho bachchu, u wouldn't be able to wear full sleeves - tight clothes atleast for two days. 😏
Bss zyada na ho isliye Wo msg bhej di. Unknown number bhi hai samjh nhi payga😁'

(Abb Jia ko kaun bole ki Rehaan would obviously save his Chahaat's number. 🤭)

________

😏
Rehaan was continuously staring at his phone or we should say Jia's message.

'I did know that you're fierce, but didn't know this much. U-hu, I'm loving it my fierce baby❤.
I like the way you took revenge rather than only crying. It irks to see you crying my Chahaat ❤'

Abb dekhte hai aur kya karte hai aap Would be Mrs. Malik😏'

Thinking this, Rehaan put his phone on his chest.

__________________________________

Mr. and Mrs. Malik, Huh not bad Mr. Rehaan 😏.
This chapter was full of smirking 😅.

While writing this, mere mann me ek gana bar bar arha tha.

"Sharma gyi mai haye haye,
Ghabra gyi mai haye haye "
👉👈👀

Okay so the reason to dedicate this chapter to ridasinha because her vote was the 100th vote of this story 😃😃..
I'm so happy, mera story 100 votes complete Kar liye 😁😁😁

Thank you VanitaJaiswal ApurvaReddyMekala Rijaldhiman5 poornimapal500 ridasinha sristiKumari409A ShezadiR AnushkasinghVIllThin for doing support me 😀😀😀

Thank you too to
AhanaRoyChowdhury5 anku1902
SakshamTyagi3 sakshi0077 makhna for giving me a chance by adding this story in your reading list 😘

NagmaAlvi hey pal 🙋❤

Dimagh me baj rhi hai "Aaj main upar" wala song 😅😅😅

😍❤Thank You❤😍