Him

Third Person's POV

"Y/n lets break up." Shu said with a cold tone, "W-what?" She replied, it's a joke, right? she thought

with a quivering voice she spoked again "you're.. joking r-right?" tears flowing in her cheeks, her voice was already cracking and there was a hint of confusion and sorrow.

"I-" he was cut off by y/n. But, you weren't that dumb, after all you knew this would happen. So you made up your mind.

"Brother's right... Well, I hope you have a good life Shu. I hate you, you know? " you mumbled the last part and went home, "y/n wait!"

...

The h/c-haired girl went home crying and soaking wet, she knocked at the door and a voice answered, " y/n is that you? Why are you late?" The voiced asks

Lui's POV

I opened the door and saw my sister, she's Soaking wet and she's crying. "Y/N- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! " I screamed-asked, " Me and shu broke up" She said looking at the ground, her voice cracking, ' no way she broke up with that bastard?! THAT KURENAI! I SHOULD NEVER SAID THAT SHE CAN DATE HER!' I said in my mind. " y/n, you deserve someone better come on, let's get inside..."

...

'I still can't believe it, even today i still think of that nonsense! I shouldn't think of that! What's important now is to see lui, it has  been ages...' My thoughts were interrupted by my butler.

" Ms. Y/n where here." My butler said, " Oh, thanks" I replied with a quick smile before getting out of the car. It has been years since that happened, I still don't know why I'm not over it . " breath in breath out, you can do this y/n, don't be afraid to see him again! You're much stronger than him!" I said to myself as i entered the arena. I entered the arena and saw..

Him.