Meeting him Again

Your POV

I entered the arena and saw him. I saw Shu with a girl? Holding hands? Kissing his cheeks?

"What the heck? " I thought as i felt tears threatening to come down from my eyes.

" Y/n? y/n, is that you?" I snapped back to reality and  heard a familiar voice, "Valt? Honcho?" I say in a sad tone and hug them.

I wasn't sad because of what I saw,

Oh okay maybe I am, but only like little, 1% sad

Fine. 50% sad, but the other 50% is from seeing Valt and Honcho again, I haven't seen them since we were in Spain and in Pain. (I just had too😔🤛)

"Yup! It's us!" Honcho cheered grinning, "Hey guys, who's the girl?" I say as soon as we broke the hug, and pointed my finger  to the girl.

"Oh that? That's Faith! Shu's Girlfriend, aren't they cute together?" Valt with a toothy grin

"Dude seriously? Why would you say that to y/n?! "  Honcho said deadpanned

"Oh yeahhhh.... Sorry Y/N" Valt sheepishly said while apologizing and rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine Valt..." I reassured him, I chuckled a bit by the two duo. Some things never change.

"It's been ages and your still the same. " I chuckled and slightly punched him in the shoulder.

"Whoaa! who is she?!" A boy chimed while jumping around

"No way! You're Y/n Shirosagi! She won in the National F/C ( favorite Country) tournament 4 times in a row! " a boy said with red hair, he was jumping around frantically and was smiling widely

"And she's one of the executive's in this tournament! " another boy said, but this time he had blue hair

Shu's POV

"NO WAY YOU'RE Y/N SHIROSAGI, She won the National F/C Tournament 4 Times in a row!"

"Did he just said y/n?" I thought and turned around to see her. " She changed, a lot"

Y/N's POV

"Shu? Wow he completely changed" I mentally thought. Why was he even staring at me?

"You should talk to him. " Valt said nudging me I sighed, maybe he's right.

Y/N's POV

"Ummm hey"

"Hi.. How are you? "

"Good. You? "

"Same here. " I shrugged, "nice.. Seeing you again. " I waved and started to walk, "hey, um, sorry about what happened before"

Why do you even care about the past.

"You don't have to bring that up. You already have a girlfriend and it's in the past, just let it go" I didn't noticed that I actually said that too loud, people were already looking at me with either confused look or 'what are you doing' look. "just forget it" and with that I left the building.

"Stupid-self! Why would you cause a scene? And that was so cringey. " I told myself,

'Where is Lui anyway?! I thought he'd be here' i thought and wiped my tears. *ring ring* i picked up the  phone and said "Hello?"

"Hey Y/n."