Friends

Third Person's PoV

Third Person's PoV

For the past Days, Free and Lui made Shu jealous.
"Tch, what am i doing here?" Lui said. "Yeah me too" y/n agreed, " oh c'mon were reuniting!"Honcho said.

"Then why do i have to be here?! with him!" She yelled while  pointing her hand to Shu.

" there's nothing wrong with that!" Valt smiled. "Easy for you to say" she replied. " hey n/n what are you doing here?" Free said.

" Oi Free, what are you doing here?" y/n asked as she turned around. " nothing, i just wanna ask if you want ice cream? My treat"

"Sure! Come on. Let's get out from this hellish place " y/n said as she grabbed Free's hand. "Bye guys!"  she said and left with Free.

Shu's PoV

' there's something wrong i just can't put my fingers to it.... aha! Ofcourse they're trying to make me jealous! But why?'  I thought
As y/n and Free left.

______________________________

"I'm happy that you arrive."a lady said,

"ofcourse i want my daughter and your son to be friends again! Not 'strangers' "the other lady said.

" me too M/N ( mother's name)".

"It's nice that were on the same page Emilie..." Y/N's mother said.  "What do we do then?"Shu's mother said,

"Well we can set up a date, wait no, i know let's say that a old friend of mine is back in Japan and she brought her daughter/son, so is that good?" Y/N' mother said.

" yup!" Shu's mother said.

Y/N's POV

My mom said that her old friend is back in Japan with her son.

' oh great, is mom  setting up a date? I don't even know the guy!' said as i get ready to meet them.

|| Time Skip ||

Y/N's POV

I finally saw the restaurant and went inside.

"Hey mom i'm here-" i was cut off by myself who saw Shu and his mom.

"What the fudge? What are they doing here?! " I shouted luckily nobody was here except us.

"Sweetie calm down" my mom said.

Shu's POV

My mom said that we were going to met her old friend and her daughter. We finally went there and saw Y/N mom?

'Hey wait... what's going on?! Are they trying to make us be friends again?!" I thought.

"Oh hey!" I heard Y/N's mom said. " hi" my mom said. "Come Shu" my mom said. "Yeah"i said.
"It's nice to see you again Shu... you've grown so much, i heard you own the new york bulls now?"Y/N's mom said.

"It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Shirosagi, and yes i own the New York Bulls now" i said as i bow. "Oh no need to bow, i'm happy to see you" Y/N's mom said.

" so now were here, where's Y/N?"my mom said. "Oh she'll be here any minute"Y/N's mom said.

" oh alright" my mom said.

|| time skip||

"Sweetie Calm down i heard Y/N's mom said.

" HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US FRIENDS?!"Y/N said.

"Y/N S/N ( Second name ) SHIROSAGI, DON'T YELL TO YOUR MOTHER! YOUR GONNA BE FRIENDS WITH SHU WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Y/N's mom said.

"Fine" Y/n groaned and gave me a death glare.

|| BIG TIME SKIP -> Announcing the groups ||

Y/N's POV

"What you want me to come to Oni Island? Why?" I said.

"Just come here we need to talk." Lui said through the phone.

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this one! And sorry for the wrong spelling.