Bonus! <3

A/N : Hshshshshshshs, bet ya don't saw it coming  that I'll update-,,, even tho this is done, I want to write something that I have in my mind. Also I'll be adding some OC's that are mine.... ENJOY!  Btw listen to the song above, it's sooo romantic. Sorry if there's any mistake or error, something happend, I'll edit if I can, and if the picture isn't there, I'll edit this... I almost legitly cried as I wrote this-

Shu's POV

Today is the day that I'm gonna ask for Y/N's parents for a blessing ( I don't know what it is, but I know that this is what a character said in Gacha Life ).

I hope they approved it. It has been 9 years, since all of that happen and I have ask for Valt and the rest for help on how to propose. Valt also said this to Free, Lui, Faith, Hope and some of Y/N's friends. I also said this to my siblings, ( [Younger] Name )  and (  [Older] Name ) and they we're happy, but still, I hope Y/N's parents will approve this.

Third Person's POV

Shu then ask Operation [ Ship Name ] #004 ( the others, let's just call them #004  ) how to say it to Y/N's Parents, and then they got the idea.

______________________________
Time Skip
______________________________

"So Shu, you wanna tell us something? " Y/N's mom ask Shu. " Well uhh... " Shu said as he said again

"It would be such a relief
If I knew that we were on the same side
'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I
Could marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl

That I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen".

" Well sweety... If your really sure about marrying... Y/N then, you have my blessing" Y/N's mom said.

"Oh wow..  I knew this day would come, of course you have my blessing Shu" Y/N's Dad said as he cried, "well you already know my answer Kurenai, but don't you ever make Y/N cry " Lui said.

"MOM, DAD, LUI! WE'RE HOME! WHAT DID WE MISSED?! " Y/N shouted as she entered the  house, "WAIT! Y/N! " Hope said. 'Why am I the one who's supposed to distract Y/N?! Oh well at least I got what I wanted from the mall. ' Hope said in her mind.

"Shu? What are you doing here? " Y/N ask.

Y/N's POV

After me and my sister went shopping we then went home, and as I entered I saw Shu, talking to my parents and Lui... '

Weird' I thought but shrugged it off as I ask why Shu is here. " Well ummm, I thought you were here... So I came here? " Shu said.

"Oh okay.... I said. *Ring Ring * "oh shoot, I forgot me Kris and some of my friends are coming, I actually don't know why... But gotta go, c'mon sis " I said as I grabbed her arm.

"WAIT! " My little sister ( you are older by 5 minutes ) said.

______________________________
Time Skip
______________________________

It has been a week and the others are asking weird towards me, but I still didn't care, I like it when they ignored me, cuz I have the time to spend watching my favorite anime.

"Hey babe, can you meet me at ??? At 7:00 p.m? ( I don't know what's this place is called - )

m? ( I don't know what's this place is called - )

"Sure " I said as I hang up. 'I wonder why he want me to meet at that place? Maybe a date! Oh well... I hope so' I thought in my mind.

______________________________      Time Skip

I then got ready and went to the place where Shu want me to come, as I got there, I heard the song 'beautiful in white'. I saw a wall ( or board??? ) with lots of our pictures I then saw a path of red roses in the ground, I then walk and as I got closer I saw Shu with a flower and everyone else... "

What's.. Going on?" I ask curiously. " Y/N " Shu said as he got down with one knee, " Will you marry me? " Shu said as the others hold a 'will you marry me?' Sign. I put my hands in my mouth as I cried in happiness, shock, and confused at the same time.

"I- I.... Omygod, is this legit happening? Of course! I would marry you!! " I said as I hugged Shu.

" Thanks, I'm the happiest man in the world today or tonight " Shu said as he returned the hug.

"FINALLY THE TORTURE IS OVER! I CAN FINALLY RELAX AND NO MORE DISTRACTING Y/N!!! " I heard Hope said as I giggle and the other's laughed.

|| TIME SKIP - WEDDING DAY~ ||

Third Person's POV

"And we're here girls and boys to celebrate the wedding of SHU KURENAI AND Y/N SHIROSAGI, BOTH LEGENDARY BLADERS AND SPIN EMPEROR/EMPRESS! " Hanami announced as a montage of the reception, wedding place and the bride, groom, there parents, etc.

"OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR MARRYING MY LITTLE BROTHER! " ( [Older] Name ) exclaimed happily.

" Yeah, it's like a fairytale... " Y/N said. "Alright guys come the wedding will start any soon! " Hope said.

______________________________
Time Skip
______________________________

*wedding song plays* Y/N then walk in the aisle as she cried of happiness as she remembered all of their memories.

" You look beautiful " Shu said. "Thanks " Y/N said. " Ya ready? " Shu said. " Yup I'm ready. "Y/N said.

-End?-