Apart

Your PoV

I woke up and did my routine after that i went to the arena to see Lui.
"Hey n/n, over here! " I heard Valt said and turned around, " Hey Valt! "  I smiled and went to them. "Are you here to see Lui?" Valt said.

" Yeah" I said and smiled,

"oh ok, see ya later!" Valt said smiling, " See ya later valt. " I said and turned around and left, after that i finally reach Lui's training room ( ? ).

*Knock Knock*

" Hey,.it's me, can i come in?" I asked him

" Yeah " he said as i csme in.

" What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be sitting in the crowd?" He asked

" Yeah, but i want to say good luck to you, is that wrong?" I asked innocently

" No" said lui. " hey y/n didn't know that your back in Japan." I heard a familiar voice say. " Free!" I said and hugged him.

" Yup that's me" Free said and hugged back, we parted soon and he patted my head. " oh and of course you didn't know, you didn't answered my calls" I said and giggled. " Oh sorry so your 'My LoveLy Friend ', i thought it was Kris and she change her name." Free said.

" That's fine" I said as i smiled.

" Tsk. " Lui scoffed as i turned around to see him. " What?... Is there something wrong? " I said confused, " Of course dummy you act like a couple i mean come on, 'My LoveLy Friend'? What kind of contact name is that?" Lui said.

" Eh? So what?" I said and stick my tongue out. " Anyway I'll go now, see ya both!" I said as i left.

Free's PoV

"So you like my sister huh?, let me just tell you she'll never like you plus she said that she'll never fall inlove again" Lui said as soon y/n left.

" Eh what do you mean? I don't like her, this might come weird but i ship her with Shu, now can you help me with my plan?" I said. " What plan?" Lui said. " To make y/n realise to herself that he still loves Shu and make Shu fall inlove with her and make him jealous."

" Sure, as long it means torturing Kurenai. "

Your PoV

"n/n, Over here!" I heard honcho's voice and looked where they were.

" Hey guys!" I said as i went up to them, " No way you're the Y/N SHIROSAGI?!" i heard a red haired boy said.

" Yup, that's me" I said.

" Hey come sit with us" Valt said. " Thanks but, isn't this for the contestants?" I ask, " Yeah, but you can sit with us if you want!" Honcho said.

" Oh ok thanks and who are the others here?" I said.

" I'm Aiger Akabane, the best blader in the world! I'm also the WBBA Champion " The Maroon haired boy said.

" And I'm Dante-" I cut him off saying " Your Dante Koryu, the boy who defeated team H.E.L.L" I said  smiling. " no way! You know who I am? Awesome!" The boy said with excitement.

" I'm Hyuga Asahi and these is my brother Hikaru!" The boy with red spiky hair said." Oh i see alright!" I said.

Free's PoV

I went to the crowd to see if y/n was there and she is.

I went there to talk to her and sit next to me plus Shu and his girlfriend are watching in the crowd.

"Hey Y/N come sit next to me" I said as i pulled her arm. " What?you know eachother?" Valt said as i walked passed to him.

" Yup" I heard Y/N said. " Hey isn't that Lean Walhalla? The one who defeated you?" I heard Y/N.

" Yeah " I said, " Ohhhh, well that's fine, i know you tried your best!" She said as she smiled.

Shu's PoV

" What?! So she's your ex-girlfriend?! No wonder she screamed yesterday. But how come you broke up with her? You said you love her, Would you do that to me too? " Faith said.

" No of course not, plus my parents wouldn't be happy about that, i mean it's in the contract right?" I said but still deep down i love y/n it's just that..

FLASH BACK- 4 YEARS AGO

"WHAT?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HER?! I LOVE HER! YOU CAN'T FORCE ME!" I yelled.

" Look dear, we understand you but your Father-" My mom was cut off by dad saying " It's for the best, plus i agreed to the Murusaki's contract" .

"How could you, you just care about your company!" I said and left.

' I'll always love you Y/N even were apart....'