Ship?

Y/N's POV

I went to Oni Island just what Lui wants. I then arrive and told Lui i'm here he then said to meet me at the top of the mountain. 'Oh great i have to climb' i said in my mind. "Finally, i'm here!" I said to my self.

"Lui? Lui! where are you?!" I shouted. "Over here!" I heard Lui yelled.

"Oh... WAIT!" I said and went to him. "What am i doing here exactly?" I said.

"Well were just gonna talk about YOU being always busy and would always ignore Shu when he says 'Hi' or mom saying 'hows your day with 'Shu' ', is there something i need to know?" Lui said raising an eybrow.

" Alright fine! You caught me, me and Shu have been hanging out alot lately cuz mom and he's mom said that we should be 'friends'." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, is his girlfriend would always come or no? Does his girlfriend even know about this?" Lui said as he crossed his arms.

" i don't know." I said.

" alright, oh yeah meet Dante he's going to be my partner" Lui said as a helicopter ( ? ) flew down ( ? ).

»»---->A Little TimeSkips

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" Both Lui and Dante said. " Shut up the both of you." I said anoyingly.

Shu's POV

"Don't worry I still ship you with Y/ N Shu, although your dating my sister for 4 years... I know you don't have feelings for my sister, but jf you do i know that your heart always belongs to Y/N..."

...

Faith said that were gonna see Wakiya again, oh great i hope he doesn't say anything embarassing or about the past between me and Y/N.

"We're here at the airport!" Faith said as she got out of the car.
" yeah..." i said

...

"Hey Faith, Shu" Wakiya said with a grin. " WAKIYAAAA I MISS MY TWIN SO MUCH!!!!" Faith said and hugged Wakiya.

"I miss you too, but can you give me and Shu a minuite to talk?" Wakiya said as he hugged back.

" sure!" Faith said and left.

"Shu" Wakiya said, "what?" I said.

"Don't worry I still ship you with Y/ N Shu, although your dating my sister for 4 years... I know you don't have feelings for my sister, buf jf you do i know that your heart always belongs to Y/N..." Wakiya said as he left.

'What does thar supposed to mean?! And how did he know that were friends?! ' I said in my mind.

Third Persons POV

The day ended up well... Y/N got to see Wakiya again, they all hangout and Y/N told to them that She and Shu are friends again and they were happy. They were completely shock especially Faith, but they were happy and enjoyed the day, Y/N and Shu became really good friends or maybe more than that? But something is still bugging  Shu, But what is it?.