Bonnie X Reader: Desperate Times (Smut)

The chill of the night has you wanting to pull the blanket over your bare body. All day you've been waiting for Bonnie to return from training, desperate for his fingers on your fevered skin and his lips to travel down your body. It's all you've been thinking about since you woke up this morning and watched him rush out the door, worrying about being late. Apparently whenever he's late, they make him train longer.

You've tried your best to keep yourself busy. You cleaned your house from top to bottom, washed dirty clothes and hung them up to dry, took longer than usual shopping for food, all in an attempt to ignore the wetness between your legs that only became more prominent whenever you stopped for a minute and your mind wandered to all the things you want to do to Bonnie and all the things you want him to do to you.

When the sky began to darken, you couldn't take it anymore. You knew he'd be home soon. You didn't want to waste time with your clothes when he finally got here, so you stripped off and pulled back the covers on your bed and laid down, waiting for him to return.

That's how you got to where you are now. You had done all this nearly half an hour ago and Bonnie still isn't here. You're so wet now that you're considering starting without him, but you know it won't feel the same. You're so used to having Bonnie's thick fingers filling you that you doubt your own would bring the pleasure that his do. Instead, you rub your thighs together for some friction. It doesn't offer much relief, but it's better than nothing.

Just as you're about to use your own fingers anyway, the sound of the key jingling in the lock on the front door has your heartbeat soaring. The door opens quietly and shuts swiftly once Bonnie enters. You hear his coat and hat hit the floor and fight the urge to call out to him that he should hang them up and not leave a mess. You don't want to ruin the mood when he comes into the bedroom and sees you completely bare and needy for him. His soft footsteps move closer and closer to your shared room, your heart rate increasing as he approaches. You'll finally get the release you've been craving all day.

The door swings open, and in he trudges, sweaty and exhausted. You sit up just as he spots you. His eyes roam over your nude form, his lips parting in surprise, but you're looking at his slouched shoulders and the bags under his eyes. He's wrecked from training and there's no way he has the energy to fuck you tonight.

"Hey, love," you finally greet him. You get off the bed and grab his hand, pulling him to the end of the bed and pushing him to sit down. He sinks onto the mattress with a sigh of relief. You crouch down in front of him, taking both of his large and calloused hands into your smaller ones, massaging his knuckles and palms, knowing they must be sore from the exercise.

"Evening, sweet girl," is his greeting to you. His eyes are still on your body. "Is this all for me?" You nod in reply, but give him a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, but we don't have to do anything. You need your sleep." He smiles down at you in return, giving both your hands a light squeeze.

"Thanks, dove, but I know you won't sleep well if you're all wound up. You been like this all day?"

"Naked? No," you chuckle, "wanting you to fuck me? Yes." He snorts at that, pulling you into a standing position.

"If you've been wanting me all day then I have to give you something." He tells you. You shake your head rapidly, concern for him overtaking your desire. You don't want him to lose any much needed rest time.

"Bon, you can barely keep your eyes open." He widens his drooping eyelids just to prove you wrong. You giggle at him, but don't let up or move any closer. "You're too tired for this."

"Then why don't we do something else to get you off?" His question surprises you. You shoot him a skeptical look.

"Like what?"