Tommy X Reader: Mrs Shelby (Smut)

"Another successful day in London, Mr Shelby?" Is how you greet your husband when he gets out of his car. It's late in the evening when he returns home, and you wait at the front door for him, like you do every evening. Frances stands behind you, waiting to take Tommy's coat and briefcase from him when he enters the house. First, though, he greets you with a soft kiss, one that lingers longer than kisses at the front door usually do. When he pulls back, he's smiling softly at you.

"It was a good day," Tommy replies, taking one of your hands in his and leading you inside. He takes his hand out of your grasp to remove his coat and hand it to Frances, along with his briefcase, which she takes to his office. You think at first that he'll follow her in there to do some work, like he often does when he comes back from work. To your surprise, though, he places his hand back in yours and pulls you towards the staircase.

"Don't you have work to do tonight?" You ask. He continues leading you up the stairs as he answers you.

"It can wait until tomorrow."

"Then do you want something to eat?"

"That can wait too."

When you two reach the top of the staircase, Tommy brings you right to your bedroom. Once you realise what he wants, you let out a giggle.

"Did you miss me a lot today, Thomas?" You ask as if you don't know the answer. When you're in the bedroom, Tommy shuts the door behind you and presses you up against it.

"You have no idea how much I did, Mrs Shelby." His lips are back on yours, but the kiss is harder than the one outside the house. There's no one to see you now, no one else in the sanctuary you call your bedroom. Here there are no prying eyes to witness the love between a husband and wife. That's why your husband feels comfortable kissing longer and harder than he did before, and why he allows his hands to roam your body.

Your own hands work to push Tommy's suit jacket off of his torso, but when they move to his waistcoat, he pulls back, but only to bring you from the door over to your shared bed. Once he has you standing at the end of the bed, his lips meet yours once again, and his hands move to your back, gently unbuttoning your dress, just like you do with his waistcoat, shirt and pants, until the two of you stand in your underwear.

"Get on the bed, love," Tommy mumbles against your lips. Parting from him, you get onto the bed, crawling on your hands and knees up it until you reach the pillows, and turn again, so you lie on your back with your head resting comfortably. Throughout your little show, Tommy's eyes watched your body, and now meet yours. The hunger in them is unmissable, especially to you. You see this look often in his eyes, and just like every other time, you begin to grow wet between your thighs.

Tommy joins you on the bed once you're lying down, travelling up your body until his face is aligned with yours, his breath fanning your face gently. His fingers trail up your sides, stopping when they're under your bra. You help him take it off you, and when your upper half is bare, Tommy kisses down your neck until he reaches your breasts. He sucks on the right one, tongue flicking the nipple, while his fingers toy with the left. A whimper tears its way from your lips, drowning out the obscene sounds Tommy's own lips make on your breast. Once he's decided to stop sucking on the right, he switches to the left, repeating his actions, just like you repeat your whimpers, which are now also mixed with gasps and soft moans.

Your fingers curl into his hair, gently pressing him closer to the soft skin of your breasts. Once you do this, however, his mouth begins to descend your body, kissing the skin of your stomach until he reaches the hemline of your underwear. Tommy looks up at you through his dark lashes, as he slowly pulls the silky material down your legs, exposing your wet pussy to him. He hasn't even touched it yet, and already you're trembling.

"Tom," you sigh, breathing heavily.

"What do you want, my girl?" His voice is deep and husky now, as he looks into your eyes.

"I want you, only you." Are the words you whisper back.

"I know, love."

With that, Tommy's fingers slide between your inner lips, and one enters you slowly, drawing out a whine from you. He thrusts it in and out at a steady pace, watching your head fall back and your eyes close. He adds a second finger then, scissoring his fingers inside you, followed by a third. By this point, your hips are rocking against his hand. Whilst some nights he would pin them down to restrict your movement, tonight he allows you to move as you please, anything to bring you more pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Tommy," you whimper, "I'm so close."

"I know, love, don't worry. I'll make you cum." And with that, his lips attach to your clit, sucking on it harshly. You cry out, louder than any other noise you made tonight. Tommy's fingers speed up, and his tongue now flicks your clit quickly.

It's not long after that your thighs clench around his head, and you cum all over his fingers with a high-pitched moan. Tommy continues to lap at your clit and thrust his fingers throughout your orgasm, but his movements slow as you come down from your high until he stops completely, staying still for a few moments while you pant quietly. When you've pulled yourself together a bit, he removes his fingers from your sensitive core and moves his mouth from your clit.

He pushes his boxers down his legs until he kicks them off the edge of the bed, now completely naked, just like you. Looking down, you see his hard cock between your thighs, and feel it nudge your centre as your husband climbs back up your body to kiss you hungrily, then pushes his cock into you in one deep thrust. The two of you moan together against each other's lips, and your nails dig into his back, leaving crescent shape marks on his skin. Your thighs wrap around his waist, pulling him closer when you lock your ankles behind him. There's no space between you two now, your sweat soaked skin is stuck to his.

Tommy rests his forehead against yours and breathes deeply, his breath fanning over your face. All is still in the world. Only the sounds of your breath mingling together breaks the silent air of the night. This peace does not last long forever, as Tommy's hips slowly begin to move, rocking into yours at a gentle pace. Moans begin to leave your lips as Tommy's quiet breaths become loud and shallow. Your nails dragging down his back is what finally makes him groan quietly, and his eyes flutter. It's rare to get Tommy so into the moment and out of his head, but tonight he needs this.

Your walls clench around his cock as his pace picks up, but he still remains gentle, and his thrusts are still deep. This is still love making. His groans become louder, signalling how close he is. Tommy knows you're not on the verge of cumming like he is though, so his hand reaches down to your sensitive clit, rubbing it in circles quickly, sending a jolt up your body. Unable to get any words out, you moan in pleasure as his fingers and cock bring you closer to the edge.

Once again your hips begin to move against him, and when this new angle gives him the opportunity to rub his cock against your sweet spot, you see stars. You cum on his cock with a wail, back arching off the bed and legs tightening around his waist. One, two, three more thrusts is all it takes for Tommy to reach his own orgasm, filling you with his cum and burying his head in your neck to stifle the long groan he lets out.

The two of you ride out the after waves together, Tommy's hips still rocking back and forth until they come to a complete stop when he's completely spent. He barely has enough energy to pull out of you and roll over, instead of collapsing onto you like you're sure he nearly was going to do. You lie side by side, both panting and sweaty. Your arms are the only parts of you two that are touching, until Tommy's hand slides onto yours, fingers intertwining. He gives you a light squeeze, and you find it in you to squeeze back, before your head slides down to his shoulder, and you shut your eyes, falling asleep to the sound of your husband's quiet breathing.