III

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚛 𝚎 𝚎

✌︎ 𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑑 ✌︎

"Kiyoomi," Komori called as he made his way towards his cousin.

Kiyoomi was staring at the water that his coach gave him. Since he gave his water bottle to you, he reluctantly took it. The coach laughed at him and told him that it was fate's revenge for calling her loud. He was thirsty, but he doesn't trust the coach.

"It's not going to change even if you keep staring at it like that," Komori stated and laughed a little.

"I don't trust coach enough to just straight out drink from this without examining it."

Komori laughed again. This guy loathes stuff from others. He has this annoying — Komori's description — trait of wanting to know how things are made or cooked, or he'll do it himself. He was very thorough.

"Anyways, why are you so bold today?"

He drank a bit before facing his cousin, "What do you mean?"

"Before, you can't even talk to her without being unintentionally rude because you're nervous. And now, you asked her to be manager?"

He sighed, not really wanting to talk much like always.

But fortunately, his cousin is used to his attitude and it didn't even stop Komori's grin.

"Is it because of the rumor that she's dating someone from another school?"

An irk mark appeared on his forehead. He glared at Komori because of bringing that up. There was this rumor that came from nowhere that you were dating someone from another school. It annoyed him to the fullest. Someone could have been the one to receive your romantic sweetness, and it wasn't him. He went harder in practice after he heard that. His other members were almost crawling because of exhaustion after that.

"It is!?" Komori excitedly asked.

"I'm not threatened. I'm being cautious."

Komori laughed loudly this time. "I never said you were threatened, dear cousin!"

"Tch."

"Seriously, it was just a rumor. I think she's the kind of girl that focuses more on studies than relationship. She has good grades, you know, and goes home early everyday. And there wasn't someone that was suspiciously close with her since we met her, Kiyoomi."

"I know."

It was just a what if. Nevertheless, it was bothering him.

"Although, people have a way of surprising others. Perhaps she does have a boyfriend."

A ball was thrown towards him. Luckily, he dodged it.

"I'm kidding!"

After a few moments, Komori said, "Hottie alert!"

Since Kiyoomi really doesn't care about who he just called 'hottie,' he ignored his cousin and continued sanitizing his hands.

"Oh my God," Komori exclaimed and shook his head, "it's her, you snob!"

He snapped his head at where he's pointing and saw you walking towards them as you wave your hand.

Realizing what Komori just said, he turned to look at him.