VIII

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

⚠︎ 𝑁𝑜 ⚠︎

"I still can't believe Sakusa likes someone," Iizuna said.

"I know, right?" Natsume said as he slipped on his uniform.

Yoshiro Akito laughed, "how would he even be in a relationship? The best she can give him is a hand sanitizer or the newest cleaning product."

"You're not thoroughly clean and you gossip. Disgusting," Sakusa said annoyedly.

He is walking out of the bathroom as he hears the three third years talk about him. There's a bathroom connected to each club room and it contains three shower cubicles. This is one of the reasons why Sakusa went to Itachiyama.

"You went to shower first before us, and you left after us," Akito stated.

"That's because I make sure I'm clean," Kiyoomi replied and slipped on his dark green blazer.

Komori walked out of the shower room and said, "What are we talking about?"

"The girl Sakusa likes," Iizuna said and leaned on the lockers. "Come on, who is she?"

"Do you have a picture?" Yoshiro asked.

Sakusa didn't reply to them and fixed his necktie in front of the mirror.

"You should see them interact, Kiyoomi is not like himself. It's so fun," Komori said with a proud smile.

The said man groaned which caused the others to laugh.

"But she's the one who's helping our club find a manager, right?" Natsume asked.

Komori nodded.

"I should see her then," Iizuna said and smirked at Kiyoomi who is now looking at him, "I am the captain, after all. I should talk to her about this stuff as it relates to my team."

"You sound like a a dad, Iizuna!" Yoshiro said and quickly ran away.

"Yoshiro! Come back here!" Their captain dashed outside to chase after the player who dared called him dad.

"Don't let him get too much to you, Sakusa. We're all surprised that you like someone and we're curious. Introduce her to the team someday, alright?" Natsume gently asked.

He only hummed but that was enough for Natsume. He waved them goodbye and walked out.

"Iizuna-kun does sound like a typical dad, and Natsume-kun is like a typical mom. Does all team have that kind of duo?" Komori wondered but it earned no response.

They started walking towards their room with one thing on the germaphobe's mind: would you like Tsukasa Iizuna if you meet him?

You seemed to be the type that will like a hard working man and that certainly describes their captain.

"Kiyoomi, did you eat Sakura's cookies? They were good," Komori asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I ate half of it on our break time yesterday then the rest in the house," he replied, "they were so good that I didn't want to finish them."

"You should give her something as thanks," Komori clapped at his suggestion.

"Will you?"

"No, you'll kill me with glares."