Headcanons/Scenarios + Author's Note

Having him over:

"Ah, I've been wanting to invite you to dinner since I don't know when, Sakusa-kun!" your mom exclaimed.

"Thank you."

You all sat down and began eating the food your mothers cooked for you. Your brothers were happily eating while you were tensed. Sakusa didn't even look nervous, no similarities to when you sat down to eat with his parents.

Kiyoomi and your mom talked. He made sure to be polite and not be accidentally rude. But your mom just had to drop a bomb.

"I thought you and that kid mext door would end up together though," your mother commented. She didn't think much of it but Kiyoomi stiffened up.

"Who?"

"Oh, what was his name again, Sakura?"

"Uh," you glanced at Kiyoomi and you saw that he was just staring at you intently.

"Izumi."

"A name I have never even heard before," said Kiyoomi, "how come you've never told me about a guy your mother thought you'd be good together with?"

"Kiyoomi, calm down."

Your mother, fortunately, got busy talking to your brothers so you had time to ease his jealousy.

"Who is that kid?"

"He's the same age as us and goes to Fukurodani but there's nothing between us! We've never hung out since we were kids because he got busy with being a baseball player."

"Why did your mother think you'd end up together again?"

"I don't know-"

"What are you two talking about?" your mother asked.

"Why did you think they'd be good together, Rika-san?"

Your mother's name is Rika and yes, they are already that comfortable.

"That young man told me he liked her."

Oh.

Kiyoomi relentlessly asked you about him that night and he wouldn't leave your side. He asked you so many times if you like him. It was overwhelming but really sweet. He kept kissing your cheeks and forehead while asking you who you belong to.

■■■

Tiktok trend of not saying I love you back to your boyfriend.

Kiyoomi: Okay, I'm going. Bye.

You: Okay! Bye!

Kiyoomi: (leaned down and kissed your cheeks) love you.

You: Okay.

Kiyoomi: Is that it?

You: Uh, yes? Do you need something else.

Kiyoomi (frowning): No.

You: Okay, then, Bye!

He was about to leave but came back seconds later. His hand is below your chin and he led you to look up at him.

You: What?

Kiyoomi: What's his name?

You: Huh? Who are you talking about?

Kiyoomi: You don't have anyone else, do you?

You wanted to laugh out already. Kiyoomi looks like he wanted to say you should say 'I love you' back but is too much of a tsundere to say it.

You: We don't know that.

He leaned closer, inches away from your face.

Kiyoomi: Tell me, Sakura.

You weren't backing down.

You: Tell you what?

He let go of you and walked in front of you. Sitting down facing you who's sitting on the couch, he settled his hands behind your head and pushed you closer to him.

Kiyoomi: I know you know what you should tell me.

You: Again, we don't know that.

He is an impatient man. You suddenly felt his lips on you and his one hand on your nape while the other was on your thigh.

Kiyoomi: (talking in between kisses) Your brothers will come home any minute now, aren't they? If you don't tell me what I want to hear, I'm not going to let you go.

You: Fine! I love you too!

Kiyoomi: 1

You: 0

■■■
Headcanons!

• When you're in public, Kiyoomi is touching you. Whether a subtle touch or not, he's either holding your hand or having his arms wrapped around you that you're almost not that recognizable.

• He tries his best to not get jealous as much as before but who is he kidding?

• When you get jealous, he gets so happy that he'll tease you about it endlessly.

• Your dates mostly consist of eating out somewhere where he knows how it is cleaned or at home where one of you cooks for the other.

• Everytime you come to his games, he'd buy grapes - your mother's favorite fruit - to thank her. Your mom is super supportive to the point where he'll bring your brothers to her workplace so that you get to go to his games or practice or just hang out with him.

• His mom adores you and would steal you away sometimes and it honestly annoys him.

• Komori asks you to protect him multiple times.

• You met with Ushijima one time during Interhigh Nationals and Kiyoomi made sure it looked lik you two were dating. He's lowkey threatened. Same goes with Kita.

Author's Note

The next chapters would contain major spoilers. I am still starting to read the manga so the timeskip stuff will be from research. Yes, I have been spoiled but I got no problems with that. But if you do, then last chapter is the last for you. I wrote the last chap as if it were really the last for the people who doesn't want to get spoiled.

Anyway, to everyone, thank you so much for reading this book! I actually wrote this on a whim because Sakusa is one fine man even if he was just in the series for a few moments. I don't know why but I like people who ranks high in stuff despite being like this and that. Like Hawks from bnha which is the top 2 hero despite being kind of a jerk.

(from research)
This story is set in 2012 where Kiyoomi was in second year and as of Jan 2013, he's 16 because his birthday is in March 20. The next chapters would be set in 2018 where he'd already be turning 22. You will also be 22 but your birthday is going to be in I don't know yet. Uhm comments?

Well, I hope you stay or at least, you enjoyed your stay up until now.

Oh, I forgot to add this.

Thankkkk youuuuuu so much for this!