IX

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

☁︎ 𝑏𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 ☁︎

It was a beautiful Saturday morning.

Your mother woke you up before she went out to work as a manager in a restaurant. She would wake you up all dressed and ready to go. And when you come down, there's a steaming cup of coffee waiting for you in the kitchen. She does this almost everyday as her own way of compensating of not being there in the mornings.

It was already half past 7 when you started cooking. You woke your brothers, Itsuki (13) and Aito (10), up and you three ate together.

After that, you cleaned the kitchen and the living room for more than an hour.

As you drink a much needed cold water, you remembered that you needed to do a little grocery shop for food and then you took a bath before heading out to the store.

It was, undoubtedly, a typical morning of yours.

You arrived at the store and started taking things from your list. You asked, as usual, your neighbor to look out after your brothers that you left at home before you went out. Luckily, they grew quite close with the children in the next house and so now, they were playing at the back of their house.

At the cashier, you were behind a familiar looking man. His back was to you but you knew you know him.

"Excuse me," you voiced out.

You should have known that head of black curly hair.

It was, surprise, surprise, Sakusa Kiyoomi. The guy you avoided for the last two days. And you made it clear you were doing that.

"Sakura-"

"Sorry, gotta fetch my goat!"

•"Sakura, can I-"

"Kiyoomi! What is up!?"

"Why is your voice-"

"Y-yes! Something is wrong with my voice! I gotta see a doctor, bye!"

•"Sakura-"

"Oh, look at that!"

"At what?"

"Nothing!"

"Sakura."

"K, kiyoomi, hi!"

Can I run away? Do I have time for it?

Kiyoomi faced you, his mask down, he was wearing his yellow blending to green volleyball tracksuit.

"I'm surprised you're not making a dumb excuse to run away," he said bitterly. "Seriously, when did you have a goat?"

You paled in both embarrassment and not knowing what to say. A goat just randomly popped in your head that time. Who knew it'll make a reappearance in a future conversation?

"Hi, agaiin." You looked away and cleared your throat. After breathing in and out, you faced him again, this time, with a smile. "What did you buy here?"

Sakusa Kiyoomi was pissed when you started making excuses to avoid him. He got more snappy and harsh with everyone. He didn't know why you started ignoring him.