1.

Raven looks sadly at the picture frames. three days ago their parents died and they are on their own. His stepsister Angel shakes her head "What we do now". Raven sighs and turns to her  "What we've always been doing". Angel eats almost the entire chips bag. Raven plops down next to her.

He laughs when he sees his sister eating the chips. "now you can eat whatever you want, no more rules in that area right? "Angel's eyes are getting bigger "Are you serious?" He grins at his sister and nods "Sure, you like food don't you?" She laugh about it “Yes, i do!” Raven knows how much Angel likes to eat and he gets itchy when she gets another binge mood. Angel stands up and looks at her brother "Do you want to order pizza?". He nods and she walks on to her room.

Raven takes his laptop and sees a message in his mailbox. He clicks it open and the advertisement of a site fills his screen. He grins when he sees the images of the plump models. "Look at that". He does not even notice that his sister is coming for cookies and candy. "What are you doing?" She walks over to her brother and her eyes widen "who are they?". Raven looks at his stepsister "Just a couple of models". Angel keeps staring at them "They look amazing" she almost whisper.
Raven grins and nods "Yes i know".

When Angel is back in her room she starts to eat the cookies eagerly. She think about the beautiful models again. She always thought her brother preferred skinny girls. But he told her he loved to feel fat belly's.
A twinge of jealousy goes through her, so why didn't he think she was beautiful? or was she not fat enough?. Angel had felt something for her older stepbrother for some time, but she never told him because it was wrong. She tought he was going to laugh with her, so she didn't dare to say anything.

Raven ordered the pizza and gave his sister her box. When he saw her snacking, thoughts ran through him and he quickly walked back to his room. He felt weird, seeing his sister eat so much did something with him. This was so wrong, he can't fall in love with her right? He blushes hard when he thinks of watching her put on weight. What if she wanted to put on more weight?