2.

Angel wakes up with a weird feeling in her belly. The sound from her growling belly Echoes across the room. She was happy that she could now eat whatever she wanted and immediately ran to the kitchen to get some delicious cream puffs. thanks to her brother who got them for her.

Raven has gone to work, so she decides not to go to school today. Besides, there was no one who would miss her. Angel watches herself stuffing the greasy cream puffs into her mouth. She thinks it looks pretty good. After she has finished everything she pulls up her tshirt and rubs her now slightly swollen stomach.

A feeling of disappointment overtakes her. Angel had always been slim and sporty, everyone knew her that way. Her always tight clothing made sure that her figure was beautifully visible. She ate a lot, but she was never really fat. By looking at herself she wanted to put on weight even more. She didn't want to be thin at all, especially now that she knew her handsome step-brother liked fat women.

Angel boots up her laptop and looks for a way to put on weight quickly. After looking at a few sites she ends up on a forum. Putting brownies in her mouth, she reads everything, it's a strange forum. Lots of girls asking for a man or woman to 'feed' them. Many of them are in their underwear in the photo and have a fuller figure.

"A feeder" Angel whispers to herself "Sounds cool". She finishes the last brownies and scrolls the page. At the bottom you can fill in your own data to search the site for the perfect 'feeder'. She's not sure she would, she had never done this before. She quickly fills in her details before changing her mind and scrolls back to the girls profiles. Many of them already have experience with this type of lifestyle.  

She reads all the explanations thoroughly and after a few minutes a small message jumps on the screen. Angel opens it and sees the name Jenn. "Hi girl, I read your profile and I wanted to get to know you". Filled with nerves, she answers "Hey, that's fine". Angel doesn't know what to type because of the excitement. What if this person was wrong? or would she scare her if she said she had no experience.

Jenn writes back that she is new to the site and that she is not a feeder but a girl looking for someone to help her put on weight. This makes Angel feel a bit better and she writes back that she also has no experience and therefore does not know how it works. Jenn quickly writes back "Don't worry you will learn if you find the right person, how do the people around you react?".

She was unable to answer that immediately. No one except her brother knew of her strange ideas. No one would approve, especially if they knew how unhealthy it was. Jenn then sends "I have to go, hopefully I'll hear from you soon" after which she goes offline. Angel closes the site and continues to the kitchen. She takes a large bottle of soda and a bag of chips and several cookies that she starts to eat in front of TV. Without watching the movie, she thinks about what Jenn asked her. Would she dare to tell this to others? Angel eagerly finishes the soda bottle and get lost in thought.