4.

Raven got up early, he wanted to spoil his sister with a nice breakfast. He liked seeing his stepsister eat like that, and he saw what all that food did to her.

Raven fry thick bacon in a pan with lots of butter after that he put tasty croisants in the oven along with some brownies he had made himself. Angel will be surprised by all those goodies. The postman comes by and he accepts the letter, after which he opens it in the kitchen. It was a letter from their parents' death. Now they were officially no longer a family since his father and her mother were dead. Both had no other family so they would send them someone to raise them.

Raven sighs "As if we can't take care of each other". He was only 17 and that was too young to take care of his sister who was only 15 years old. Raven puts the letter away and prepares breakfast for his sister. Angel comes wide awake into the kitchen "What a wonderful smell". Raven turns to her to say "Good morning little one did you sleep well?". She raises her eyebrows "I'm not little but yes, thank you". He grins and puts breakfast in front of her "Enjoy your meal". Angel gazes at all the food.

She laughs "I will never finish this". Raven sits down next to her on a chair "Sure you can, enjoy it". Angel does not respond anymore and starts to eat eagerly. The taste of the thick bacon makes her even more hungry. After the plate of bacon and the croisants, she sighs deeply. Her stomach is completely bloated.

Raven grins "What's up, don't you like it?". She smiles and leans back "Yeah, but I'm so full". Raven hesitates, then puts his hand on her bloated stomach. It gives him an intense feeling. It feels strange but she enjoys the attention. She moans when he starts rubbing. He looks at her intensely "Now we go for the brownies". He takes one from the platter and puts it in front of her mouth. Angel feels a bit uncomfortable "Raven I ...". He laughs at her reaction "calm down, I'll help you".

Angel eats the brownies he feeds her without protest. Meanwhile, Raven keeps rubbing her bloated stomach. When all the brownies are gone, he helps Angel to bed. She is tired after all that food and needs to rest. Raven is happy, it felt great feeding her and feeling her new body. He went crazy at the thought of her bursting out of her clothes. It would take time because she was always very thin. Raven is determined to make her even fatter, only if she wanted to, of course.