6.

I ate all the time until i got home, My brother was not there and so i could walk without clothes again. I took off my too-tight shirt and pants and sighed with relief when i let my belly hang freely. I clearly put on weight in the last week. My belly hangs even more now and a roll of fat forms under my waist. Im proud to see al the weight i gained in the mirror. 

The doorbell rings and I shoot out of my daydream. I quickly run to my wardrobe and take off a shirt and shorts. The shirt is very tight and I can't get it over my stomach, so I'll leave it that way. I walk into the hallway pulling my pants. "Come on, come on now," I mumble to myself, panting. It makes no sense so I just leave it open. Surprised, I open the door. There is a boy at the door with blond hair. He has brown eyes and has a slim build. I take a good look at him "Yes?".

The boy looks up at me in surprise, his eyes drifting to my rolls of fat and too-tight pants. "I eh ...". Ashamed I try to pull my shirt down and he looks back into my eyes. "My name is Miles." I stare at him." What?". I mumble. Miles turned bright red "You ... you are Angel Devas right?

I nod "Yes I am". He smiles "Good, I am here because I need to take care of you and youre brother". It starts raining. "Come in." I propose and he follows me into the living room. Miles looks around "Nice house". I mumble a bit and try to tie my pants unseen.
He suddenly turns to me and my cheeks go red. "I ...." I stammer, not quite knowing what to say.

Miles gives me a warm smile "Is it working?". In shame I pull on the edges of my shirt, hoping to be able to hide something of my fat body. "Yes .... I mean ... no ... I eh". He smiles and comes to me "Don't be ashamed, I can already see what the problem is". I look at him "What do you mean?". The closer he gets, the more I try to hide everything from him. Just as he stands in front of me, my blouse rips open at the side and pushes my fat against it.

I am so ashamed that I shiver with nerves. Miles puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'm here to help, not to judge." He points to the door "Shall we find other clothes for you?". With a sigh I sit down on a chair so that even more rolls of fat form on my side. Miles stares at me and something sparkles in his eyes. I tell him what I want to achieve purely out of stress. He sits down and listens with interest.

He clears his throat after I finish explaining "Wow, you won't experience that much". Surprised I look at him "You ... are not going to laugh with me?"  With a grin he shakes his head "No, I think it's special" Happy with relief, I smile at him "Thank you". He nod "Don't worry im here to help, i don't judge you". I go to the kitchen and take the box of biscuits and waffles. "Would you like some too?" I ask him when I sit down again. "No thank you, i don't like sugar". 

Miles and I talk for hours on end while I keep eating the cookies. He watches me greedily gobble everything up. "Are you so hungry?" I laugh nervously when I realize that all the cookies are gone "I didn't want ...". He smiles and stands up "It doesn't matter, I'll make you some food". Before I say anything, he is already in the kitchen. Raven enters the living room soaking wet from the rain "Is he here already?". I nod and he stares at me when he sees how I'm dressed. Raven gets hot and blushes "Nice outfit," he mutters. Immediately I look down and try to tuck my belly behind my arms. Raven takes off his wet coat "I'm taking a shower". He walks into the hall and when he is up the stairs I dash into my room as fast as I can.

With a sigh I squeeze my protruding fat rolls. I playfully let my stomach move up and down and look in the mirror. "I'm getting really fat now". Somehow I thought it was a shame because I hardly fit in anything anymore. I soon dismiss the thought and put on my soft pajamas. It was also tight but just fit. I play with my fat rolls a bit until we have to eat.

The evening is very pleasant, Miles made a delicious lasagna dish. It was intended for more than five people, but it soon ran out. I ate more than the rest and Miles was happy that we liked it so much. After dinner we go back to our rooms. I'm so full I don't want to move anymore. I lay down on the bed and let my belly fall out of my shirt. "Huff, so bloated" I gasp. I fall asleep rubbing my bloated stomach.