8.

Angel eats quickly and enjoys the breakfast that Miles made for them. It is vacation so she can enjoy and sit lazily on the couch. Raven eats half a pancake with syrup and pushes his plate away from him. "I'm full" he smiles when he looks up at me. "You can have some more". With my mouth full I nod "So delicious".
Angel weight now 264.6 lbs.

Raven enjoys watching her eat, the more she eats the fatter she gets, he thinks in himself. Angel moans "I'm really full". There are seven pancakes left on the platter and Raven fills them with syrup. "This last one and everything is gone". I groan and watch him bring the pancake to my mouth. My stomach is so bloated and it feels painful. "Ugh ..." I moan as I take bites of the pancakes. Raven's eyes twinkle "Good girl". he sees how tight my pants are and opens the button so that I can breathe a little better. "I love you Angel" he whispers quietly so Miles doesn't hear him. Happy and surprised I nod "I love you too". the pain in my stomach diminishes and I bite large pieces of the remaining pancakes.

He rubs my hair and when everything is finished he looks proudly "Very well done, I am proud of you". Completely bloated and tired from all the food, I lean back in the soft seat. My fat belly hangs on my lap, covering the edges of my now-too-tight pants. "I think I've been exaggerating a bit," I moan as I playfully squeeze a roll of fat.

Raven gently rubs the added fat rolls "I love it, you have grown so much". I wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad. I loved all the food but felt very heavy. I push myself up and gasp when I get up on my feet. "Oof huf huf '...". Raven watches me stagger towards my room. The fat in my legs sloshes together and my now huge belly flubs in all directions. Miles watches with concern as I stop at the door to catch my breath. "Are you okay?" he asks. When he sees my belly hanging over the edge of my pants he shakes his head "This is very unhealthy, you are getting way too fat".

Raven jumps straight "Thanks for the delicious breakfast Miles". He walks up to me and helps support me to my room. Once there, he helps me to bed "Give me a second, I'll prepare your favorite drink". I lick my lips and check him out. My favorite chocolate with caramel and whipped cream drink was an immense calorie bomb. Although I knew very well that I was getting too fat, I really enjoyed receiving care from Raven. He loved my whole body and I loved seeing him enjoy when I stuffed my face with greasy food. Miles enters my room and rubs his hair "This is not possible Angel, you can hardly fit on your bed anymore". He seems really concerned and I smile at him "Don't worry, I feel fine. I push myself a bit more on the bed making all the fat vibrate in my body. It feels very sexy and I burp loudly"UURP "." sorry about that ".

Miles walks out of the room, shaking his head. and I hear him talking to Raven who is already on the road with my delicious drink. Raven sounds angry, but he comes into the room with a big smile. "Look what I found" he says proudly and shows the funnel and the tube. "What is that". I ask curiously. "This is going to help us make you fat." he grins. He leaves me on the bed and gives me the end of the tube. then he places the funnel on the other side of the tube and smiles "Are you ready?" I nod and put the tube in my mouth. Raven first pours a little bit into the funnel and the thick liquid starts to sink down the tube. The taste of the drink makes me intensely happy and greedily I drink everything until it is finished.

I lie down, breathing heavily and bloated. Raven massages my big belly and playfully squeezes the fat that forms on my body. I look extremely obese but as long as Raven is proud I am too. He makes my body shake when he squeeze me. "You grow so fat, my little round piglet " I proudly let myself be pampered by his hands. "Wait until you are too fat to get off the bed, then you will gain more".

Groaning with pleasure and tired of all the food I let him play with all the rolls of fat. Miles bursts into the room and angrily looks "What the hell are you doing". he asks Raven who shoots straight. "I um ... I just wanted to see .." he stutters. Miles points to the door "Come on and hurry". Raven shoots out of the room and Miles looks at me dubiously. Ashamed I try to hide my body but my belly is getting in the way of sitting upright. I think i got in serious truble.