T W E L V E

SMUT WARNING

(Just Press Play You Won't Regret It)

Zhavia's Point Of View
Tuesday
December 30, 2016

My legs hug his waist, his hands grip my ass holding me up as he carries me up the stairs of my house. He attacks my neck with ticklish, yet orgasmic kisses so orgasmic that I almost don't even notice which room he's walking to. He turns around and walks  backwards into the dark brown stained door with a sign nailed to it. Not my room, no but instead my dad's office...

He walks through the door carrying me like everything is okay... does he even know which room he's just walked into?

"Ethan?" I let out in a breathy moan, his soft lips leave slow teasing kissing from my neck to my ear where he mumbles. "Yes?" My back is now against the door of my dads office and he's holding me against it, I can't help but look around at all the football related posters and things my dad has hanging on the walls of his office.

I rarely step foot in my here, I never have the need to. That and I kind of have the feeling he doesn't want me in here, it's his space and I respect that.

"We're in my dad's office, not my room..." His head comes up from from my ear, he now faces me, smirking, looking me in my eyes. "I know that." He immediately follows that with the cold sound of him locking the door. Before I can even question him farther my back is peeled away from the door, he rushes over to my dad's large desk sitting me down on the middle of the cold surface.

He kicks the computer chair out of the way and his hand run up my back, under my shirt. His kisses on my neck return, he stands between my legs, his head is dipped down to my neck. Without realizing I toss my head slightly back giving him full access to my neck.

"We can't be in here, we definitely cant be..." I almost zone out when he halts his kisses and begins to pull away from my neck, he lets his plum lips graze against my ear. "Can't be what? Finish your sentence Z, I'm listening." His seductive whisper sends shivers down my spine...

"My dad hates anyone being in here, he will notice if anything is out of place E." It's true, my dad doesn't notice much, but if anything in his office is even slightly different than how he felt he left it, he will be pissed. Ethan comes up from ear, looking me in my eyes, he gives me this almost... innocent look. A look that is followed with him slipping his hand into the waistband of my pajama pants, and then into the elastic of my panties, finally touching me.

No longer teasing me, but finally giving me just a bit of release from my built of sexual tension. His look doesn't budge, but instead grows more innocent to what he's doing. He's just daring me to tell him this isn't what I want.

"I thought you were mad at him.. who cares if you disrespect him.." I mean he's right, I am pissed at my dad right now, for the way he acted after we got home from the Dolan's. All over my mom's gift to me.

Ethan holds eye contact with with me, all while slowly easing his finger into me..

"I am, and I don't care." His innocent look grows a bit stale and instead turns into a light smirk, his finger finally slips inside, he makes a 'come here' motion with his finger deliberately flicking over what I can only assume is my g-spot from how nice it feels. I take in a deep breath, sucking on my bottom lip, he never ceases to shock me with the different things he can make me feel.

He steps closer to me, leaning his forehead against mine, still keeping his hand in place. He even flicks his thumb over my clit, all while he steadily fingers me making me grow wetter for him by the second.

"So do you want me to stop..." He leans in connecting our lips giving me a small longing kiss that lingers once he pulls away. "Or do you want me to fuck you here? On you dad's desk..?" He hovers dangerously close over my lips, not touching them with his but leaving it up to me to connect our lips again, to agree to this.