what love letter he would write to you. (c.d.)

my dearest darling y/n,
i would just like to say that you looked absolutely stunning today in potions. i could hardly keep my eyes off you. eric had to almost pull me out of my trance because i was only paying attention to you. the way you were so gracefully mixing the ingredients and- ok ok, i'll stop now.
but no, i don't think i could ever stop thinking about the things i admire about you. which is literally everything my love.
or more specifically, your contagious laugh, your intoxicating eyes. i could go on and on.
you are the spring in my step, and the color to my world. i think about you the second i open my eyes and as i fall asleep. i can almost picture you reading this and rolling your eyes at how 'cliche' this all sounds but i must say, everything is true.
when i think about you and your mesmerizing presence i can't help but feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach every single time. i can't help but feel my heart physically skip a beat when you smile at me or tell me you love me. or when you tell me you're proud of me and your eyes lighting up when you do say so. because i know you mean it with all of your heart. people often tell me how lucky you are to be with a guy like me but i think to myself 'no ced, you're the one that's lucky you git!'
i love you to the moon and back my love.

with all of my love and all of my happiness,
cedric diggory