Training Is A Pain

Third person pov:

The trio walked out to the track and began training. Norman stayed wrapped up for the time being and Kugisaki began fall training with Panda and Inumaki. Fushiguro stood back and watched them.
     "Sorry I'll be right back. I need to take care of something." Fushiguro said before he left. Norman kept flopping around on the floor.
     "Tiny Gojo once you escape from that we'll start your real training ok?" Maki said sweetly. He looked up at her and growled. 'Liar! These knots are too complex to get out of!' Norman thought angrily. Inumaki looked down at him before sitting down on his stomach. Norman stopped moving then he heard Kugisaki scream.
     "I WON'T LOSE NEXT TIME!" Panda was spinning around before he released her and she went flying. Norman watched as she came crashing down to the earth. Then he started wiggling again. "NORMAN HURRY UP AND GET OUT OF THAT!!" He ignored her and turned away. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE GOJO SENSEI! YOU BOTH ARE PETTY!"  He rolled his eyes and got one arm out. He made a flower and started to cut away the rest of the rope.
After about an hour Fushiguro came back.
     "You're so slow. What were you doing?" Maki asked.
     "Kelp." As Inumaki said that Norman finally got out.
     "I'M FREE!" Inumaki spun around and started coming at him. Norman immediately turned and ran. Unfortunately for Norman he was still in Inumaki's range.
     "Stop!" Norman froze and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move.
     "Why? Why can't I just be left alone…" Norman asked dramatically. Inumaki grabbed him and started dragging him to Panda.
      "Because baby Gojo… your brother told us to keep you training for at least 10 hours." Norman felt his heart and stomach drop.
     "10 hours?"
     "Tuna."
     "Someone kill me now."
     "Sorry but we can't do that little Gojo." Panda grabbed him and started spinning around.
     "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!" Kugisaki walked over and sat down as Norman took over the fall training. Fushiguro just stared at him as he went flying into the air. Kugisaki laughed a little until she saw him land on his feet.
      "HEY! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD!"  She stood up and started yelling at him. He was grabbed by Panda and was about to go through that again until he puked. "EEEEWWWW THAT'S SO GROSS!!"
      "Zenin senpai what kind of people do you want to save as a shaman?"
     "Huh? I don't give a damn who I save." Fushiguro sighed and looked away.
     "I shouldn't have asked."
     "What?!" Norman came running back up to them and passed Fushiguro.
     "Damnit! Get back here or I'm gonna tell your brother on you!" Panda screamed. Inumaki helped him out by using his technique on Norman.
     "Get back here" Norman came back and stood in front of him before he punched Inumaki in the face and ran off again. "Fucking bitch" Inumaki accidentally let slip. He stood up and chased him again.
     "Anyways you have to hit us, once you do we'll talk." Maki said while getting into position. Kugisaki stretched out and Panda tapped her shoulder.
     "Let's get back to it. Once Inumaki and Norman come back." She sighed.
      "Okay."

  Meanwhile-

      "What's up?" Gojo told Itadori. Itadori was smiling stupidly at him.
      "Nothing, I'm just glad that I'm receiving training from Gojo sensei. I wasn't strong enough to save anyone. Instead I almost killed Fushiguro. In my current state I can't show my face to them. I want to become strong. Please teach me to be the strongest." Satoru smiled.
      "Heh, You've got a discerning eye."
     "Actually you're the one who said that."
     "Well then take a look over here at these cans." Itadori looked over at the cans on the table. One of the cans twisted making the liquid shoot out from the top while the other flew backwards and was crushed. Itadori's eyes lit up.
      "Ohh?!" Satoru smiled. He pointed at the crushed can.
     "That's with cursed energy." He pointed at the twisted one. "And that's cursed technique." Itadori made a face and put his hand to his chin.
      "I see...I don't get it."
     "Hmmm I thought so…" 'This is gonna be a bit tough.' Satoru thought as he began explaining cursed technique to Itadori.

Meanwhile-

Norman hid in a tree while holding his breath. Inumaki walked along the forest floor thinking he was the one stalking his prey. Sadly he was terribly mistaken. Norman being well… Norman, he always has something up his sleeve. Quite literally, he has a wooden straw up his sleeve just in case something comes up. Need a straw for a soda but don't have one? Norman does. How about falling into a river and needing to hide? Stick a straw out from the top and hope the water is murky enough to hide. How about running away from a scary senpai? Take him out.
    That's exactly what Norman needed. He pulled out a blue sphere and stuck it in the straw and got into position. Once Inumaki got into his line of fire he blew as hard as he could and got Inumaki on the back of his neck.
     "Ah!" Inumaki fell forward and found that he couldn't move. Norman climbed down and walked over to him.
      "Sorry Inumaki senpai, but I needed to do that. I have to go find Satoru and get my revenge this time around. Don't worry though, I'll take you to a place where the others will find you." He picked Inumaki up and walked back the way they came.

~Timeskip~

     "NORMAN!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Satoru was walking down the hall of the dorms looking for his younger brother. From what he heard Inumaki was paralyzed and then left out in some bushes by the track for an hour and had to get treated by Ieiri Shoko. The only doctor on campus. Now he wanted to make sure Norman would get the proper punishment for trying to skip out on training.
     Norman poked his head out from the ceiling and looked down at Satoru.
     "Norman… what are you doing?" Satoru completely forgot about the earlier incident.
     "I heard something scratching around up here and decided to check it out. Why what's up?" Just then the second years came in with Kugisaki and Fushiguro following closely.
      "What the fuck?" Kugisaki said. Inumaki looked up at him and pulled his zipper down.
      "Fall." Norman fell out head first and Satoru fell on his side. Inumaki zipped his collar back up. "Salmon." Satoru stood back up and Norman groaned.
     "Well I guess that makes you two even. Norman," Satoru pointed down at him. "Quit being a dick."
      "Yes sir…" Satoru nodded and stepped on a plank and it happened. A rope caught his ankle and he flew upside down.
      "FUCKING HELL!!" Sadly, Satoru being the tree he is, his head hit the floor and was stuck in a very uncomfortable position. "W..WHA.. NORMAN YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Norman started laughing his ass off and took pictures of him.
      "Guys come here let's take a photo!" Norman motioned the others to come. Inumaki ran over and posed with Norman while Satoru got angrier by the second.
      "Norman I'm gonna count to three and you have until then before I beat the shit out of you." Satoru said calmly.
      "Bet." Norman got up and heard a snapping sound. Satoru flopped down onto his back before getting up slowly.
     "Norman…" Norman knew how this would end. He's smarter than Satoru but when it comes to strength, Satoru always wins. "Get your FUCKING ASS OVER HERE!!" That night Norman ran the fastest he ever had in his entire life, faster than when he and Emma found out the truth about Grace Field.

Next chapter will be out soon hope you enjoyed! :)