Operation: Get Itadori A Girlfriend

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO ARE ANIME ONLY!!

Third person pov:

Kugisaki was walking down the street with a bag in one hand and a drink in the other. As she was slurping away a small voice suddenly spoke up right next to her.

"Um... excuse me?" Kugisaki looked over and raised a brow. "Was that Itadori with you earlier?" The girl said. Kugisaki froze before spluttering.

"Huh?!" Kugisaki looked around and they went to a cafe to keep talking. The girl was fidgeting while trying to explain the situation to her. Once they finally got to a booth the girl introduced herself properly.

"I'm Yuko Ozawa, and this was me at junior high graduation." She said and pushed her phone in front of Kugisaki. Her eyes bulged and she whipped her head up extremely fast. The picture showed a chubbier version of the girl in front of her.

"What! For real?! Isn't this just half a year ago?! What in the world happened?!" Kugisaki asked, amazed by the transformation.

"Well I just happened to grow 15 centimeters and the stress from moving to Tokyo and of a new environment I just..." Yuko began and fell off. Kugisaki stared at the picture with amazement until she saw who was next to her.

"Is that Itadori?!" she asked. Sure enough, he stood right next to Yuko in the picture.

"On graduation day I mustered up the courage to ask him for a picture, I actually wanted to ask him for his number and stuff too... But I was going to move to Tokyo anyway. When I saw him earlier... I thought maybe the me of today could..." Kugisaki felt something in her head click and she froze slightly.

"Yuko, does that mean... it's like that?" She said with a serious look.

"Yes, it's exactly like that." She said determined. Kugisaki nodded and had a mental battle in her head before she pulled her phone out.

"Hey Mr. Ijichi? Is Fushiguro with you?! I'm gonna send you the address to this restaurant please drop him off here! Thank you!" She hung up and looked at Yuko like they were completing a drug deal. "There's a guy on his way here who knows Itadori more than I do."

"Um..."

Let's hear what he has to say first."

"Do you also happen to like-"

"Nope. Even if heaven and Earth had to dance the Lambada. Now way!" She said as she felt something in her chest. 'What was that? Arrhythmia?' Just then an angry Fushiguro appeared.

"What the heck is this about?" He asked.

"Does Itadori have a girlfriend? Well, you see this girl here..." It clicked in Fushiguro's head.

"So, it's like that?!" He asked, giving in to their antics.

"Yes it's exactly like that." Fushiguro nodded and sat down.

"I have to call in another person. He knows Itadori a bit more than I do." He said. He dialed a number and held the phone up to his ear.

"Hey, I'm going to send you the address to this restaurant. We need to- wait what? How did you know? You know what never mind where in the restaurant are you? Okay we're over at the booth by the front door." He hung up and then Norman appeared with his milkshake. He went over and sat on Fushiguro's lap. Fushiguro slapped him upside the head and Norman slid in between Fushiguro and Kugisaki.