Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

Gabriella pov

I heard a lot of noises from the hall. I narrow my eyes at the door. Who could it be? All the kids are in the school, warriors training and the rest of pack members went out. I walk toward the hall.

"Let me go, you mutt!" Somebody yelled.
"Shut up rogue!" Male voice said. I walk in the hall and saw one of the pack warriors holding Adalyn and the other standing there. They look at me when I walked in.

"Luna." They said and bow their heads at me.
"What is going on here?" I asked them.
"They just came and begin dragging me, assholes!" Adalyn said.
"Don't disrespect the luna!" The tall blond one said and they both growled at her.
"Calm down everybody! Let her go and go back to training!" I told them.
"Yes luna." The bow at me one last time and walked out of the house.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"Yeah."
"Let's go, I need to show you your room." I said and begin walking up stairs, she followed me. I walk to one of the empty room and opened it. "Here you go."
"Thanks." She said.

"Tonight probably you will be introduced to the pack." I said.
"Cool. Can you show me around the pack please?"
"Yeah, c'mon follow me." I said.

We begin walking around the house and I told her where the kitchen is, living room, playroom, gym and where she can't go in. That would be Christian's office, his room and music room. I begin showing her the territory too and we walk toward the field where the pack trains. When they all saw us they growled at her and tried to attack her.

"Calm down everybody! She's harmless" I told them. They all calm down but they still glared at Adalyn.

"Can I train with them?" She asked me.
"Yeah, when you join the pack." I told her as we watched them all train.

Christian is fighting against Paul, oh did I mention he's shirtless! I stare at his bare chest drooling. Damn he's fine! He has eight packs and huge muscular arms. His tattoo makes him even more sexier! I could hear my wolf purring.

"Luna?!" Adalyn yelled in my ear.
"What the.." I said looking at her like she's crazy. "Why are you yelling?"
"Sorry, but I have been calling you for the last two minutes and you just kept staring at the alpha." She said. I gasped and quickly cover my red checks. She giggled at me.
"Sorry.." I mumbled. "What did you want to say?"
"I asked you can we play twenty questions?" She said.
"Okay, you first." I said.

"Favorite colour?"
"Blue." I said and I sat on the grass, she sat next to me.
"Mine is purple." Adalyn said.
"What is the name of the pack you run away?" I asked her.
"Eclipse."
"Alpha Johnson? Ugh I hate him!" I said.
"Me too." She mumbled. "So what happened to you and alpha?" I chuckled at her curious face.

"Do I have to tell you now?" I said.
"You agreed to play twenty question!"
"Ugh fine." I said and sighed. "Long story short, he broke my heart and got me pregnant five years ago, so I run away, he found me and twins could of days ago and he's not letting us go." I said.
"Oh my God!" She said. "I heard that alpha Hall is ruthless since his mate run away but I thought those were just rumors."
"Yeah.." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"So what will happen to you two?"
"Nothing." I said. "Nothing will happen between us."
"C'mon! I don't believe in mates but I think you two have something special." Adalyn said and smile at me. I snorted. "No for real, you don't see the way he looks at you when you're not looking."
"Why don't you believe in mates?" I asked her and silently hoped she stopped talking about me and Christian.

"I don't know, I just don't believe in love at first sight." She said shrugging.
"Mate pull it doesn't make you fall in love instantly, it just helps you find the right person." I said.
"Whatever." She said. "You still believe in mates after everything happened to you?"

"Just because one person fucked up my life doesn't mean every guy is like that." I said and look toward Christian. We made eye contact and I look away. He probably heard us talking.
"Why haven't he marked you yet?" Adalyn asked.
"Cause he never planed to be with me." I said shrugging. "But it's good thing he haven't marked me, I would be more connected to him if he marked me." She just nodded.

"Luna." Cole said and bow at me. I roll my eyes at him.
"Yes beta?" I said smirking. He smiled at me.
"Alpha told me to tell you to be ready tonight at eight p.m." Cole said.
"For what?" Adalyn asked.
"Luna, twins and you are joining the pack."
"Oh cool." Adalyn said.

"C'mon don't be so uptight Cole, sit with us for a minute." I told him. He sat next to us on the grass.

"Hey I wanted to ask you, where is Katy?" I asked Cole.
"Katy the whore?" Cole asked me.
"Yeah.."
"Christian kicked her out of the pack." Cole shrugged.
"What? Why?" I asked him
"She kept trying to seduced Christian and one day she went to music room naked, Christian got pissed and kicked her out." Cole said and Adalyn started laughing. I gasped at them.

"How can he humiliate her like that?" I asked and Cole shrugged.
"He told her many time to stop but she didn't."
"I know girl like her, man I hate her guts!" Adalyn said. I roll my eyes at them. Even though I hated Katy I wouldn't want her to be kicked out of the pack.

"She probably wanted your place in the pack." Adalyn said to me.
"Yeah, she was obsessed with luna title." Cole said nodding his head.

"Cole!" Angry Christian shouted.
"Y-yes alpha?" Cole stutter and bow his head quickly.
"What are you doing so close to my mate?" He growled. I quickly stood up.
"Hey calm down! Nothing is happening, we're just talking." I said softly. Christian growled and his eyes turned black.

"MINE!" Christian growled and pull me against his chest. I awkwardly patter his back. He put his head in the crook of my neck and inhale my scent. I pull away from him when I felt him calming down.
"What the fuck was that?" I asked. Christian shrugged and said "You're mine."

"What?" I asked. "I'm not yours!" I shouted at him. His eyes turn black again, damn!
"You. Are. Mine!" He said dangerously.
"Whatever." I mumbled. He growled at me one last time and took of running towards the woods. He shifted into his huge black wolf and disappeared into the woods.

"Damn! I almost shit my pants! He's scary as hell." Adalyn said. I roll my eyes at her.