Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Gabriella's POV

I roll on my stomach again, I'm still uncomfortable and cold. I pull my blanket higher, still cold. I groaned and quietly walked out of the room.
"Fuck it." I mumbled and walked towered Christians room. I quietly opened the door and I saw Christian laying on the bed wide awake. I walked toward the bed. Without saying anything Christian lifted the blanket and I lay next to him snuggling to his chest. Finally warm and comfortable. Christian kissed my forehead. Before I drifted off to sleep I heard Christian whispering "I'm sorry."

...

I open my eyes and saw Christian sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled at him, he looks so peaceful. I shook my head and quietly lifted his arm and crawled out of the bed. Christian scowled in his sleep and tried to find me on empty bed, I quickly put pillow and he hugged pillow to himself.

I walked into my room. I quickly took a shower and got dressed.

Walking into the kitchen I heard lot of voices and laughter. I smiled and walked into the kitchen, everybody turned their head toward me.

"Good morning." I said cheerfully.
"Morning luna." Everybody mumbled.
"Morning mummy!" Twins said in unison.
"Did you two eat?" I asked them.
"Yes we did." They said in unison, it's weird twins connection to talk in unison. Sometimes it creeps me out.

"Sup bitch." Lucas said. Some of the pack members growled at him and others glared. "Wow, chill, I was kidding." I laughed at his terrified face.
"What's a bitch?" Blaze asked. I froze and glare at Lucas.
"Yeah what's a bitch Lucas?"
"Um.. you see.. it's a.. um..it's a really pretty lady." Lucas smirked at me.
"Mom you're a bitch." Blaze said. I glare at Lucas while he tried not to laugh.
"Don't ever say that word again, okay?"
"Okay." Blaze said.

"When are you leaving?" I asked Lucas.
"In like ten minutes."
"Did you pack everything?"
"Yeah."
"Did you pack your toothbrush, underwear and socks?"
"Yeah."
"Phone charger and earbuds?"
"Chill mamma bear, I packed everything."
"You forgot your phone charger didn't you?" I said rolling my eyes.
"Yes." he sighed and run up stairs to get his phone charger. I smirked.

Christian walked in the kitchen and everybody got quite and bow at him. We made eye contact and I look away embarrassed.
"When is the mutt leaving?" He asked me. I roll my eyes at him.
"You mean Lucas." I said. "In like ten minutes."
"Good. Cole, Nicolas follow him through the territory." Christian ordered.
"Yes alpha."

"I'm ready!" Lucas yelled.
"You're leaving?" Twins asked.
"Yes, come and give me a hug." Lucas said and crouched to hug twins. They run into his arms and hugged him.
Lucas stood up and held his arms open for me. I hugged him.
"Mine." I hear Christian mumble possessively but he controlled himself because I would be pissed if he got pissed.
"I'm gonna miss you so much." I mumbled against his chest. "How are you gonna survive without me?"
"I'll call you every day."
"I know you will." Christian separated us and I scowled at him while he glared at smirking Lucas.
"Well I'll be going." Lucas said. "Goodbye."
"Bye uncle Lucas." he waved and walked out of the house, Cole and Nicolas followed him.

"Luna, alpha do you want breakfast?" Amy asked. I smile at her and nodded. I sat on the stool and Christian sat next to me. I tried not to look at him, while we eat breakfast.

"Twins will be stating preschool tomorrow." Christian said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"They need to go to preschool they are almost five."
"They will be going with Shadow pack and Black Luna pack?" I asked.
"Don't worry they will have two of my man watching over them." I nodded.

"We're going to school?" Blaze asked.
"Yes."
"When?"
"Tomorrow." Christian answered.
"Why didn't you told me earlier? I don't even know what they need in preschool."
"The principle told me everything."
"What about school supplies?"
"We will go after breakfast to buy them." I sighed in frustration.
"Okay."

...

"Mommy I want Spider Man backpack." Blake said.
"I want Batman!" Blaze yelled.

"Go with Christian and chose a backpack I need to buy other stuff." I said already frustrate.
Pencils? Check.
Eraser? Check.
Crayons? Check.
Two note books? Check.
Markers? Check.
Sharpeners? Check.
Glue? Check.
Pencil cases? Check
What else? Should I buy them scissors? I should but small ones.

"Mommy look at our backpacks!" I look at the twins. Blaze is wearing Batman backpack and Blake Spider Man. Christian is holding them in his arms and smiling at me.

"Look Harold, they look so happy and young." An older woman said. "Just like we did."
"Yes honey." Harold said looking at her with 'the look'. I smile at them as they walk away smiling.

"Did you get everything they need?" Christian said.
"Yeah but I don't know should I buy them scissors?"
"You should, they are man now." Christian said.
"Yes we are." Blaze said and Blake nodded. I roll my eyes at them.

"You will always be my little babies." I said and grabbed the scissors. "But you have to be careful with them."
"Okay."

"Let's go." Christian said and begin walking towered the cash register with twins still in his arms. I followed behind them.

"That would be one hundred and twenty cents." Cashier said. I pull my wallet out of my bad but Christian beat me to it and gave the guy money before I could.
"I could've pay that." I said.
"Not anymore." Christian said and pick the bags with twins stuff for school, while twins hugged him like koalas. I smiled at the sight. Big scary guy carrying bags full of Spider Man and Batman stuff while two replicas of him hug him.