Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.

Gabriella's POV

First thing I noticed on alpha Dylan are his eyes. They are pale blue and beautiful. He's tall maybe just an inch shorter than Christian's 6'6'' frame. Alpha Dylan's pack is one of the strongest pack in USA, but not stronger than Red Moon Pack.

"Alpha Hall." Alpha Dylan said. Christian nodded at him.

"This is my luna Gabriella, Ella this is alpha Dylan." Christian introduced us to each other. I glared at him for saying I'm his luna.

"It's nice to meet you." I said politely.

"Nice to meet you too luna." Alpha Dylan said.

"Let's go into my office." Christian said and alpha Dylan, his beta and Cole followed him. "You too Gabriella."

"Why do you need me?" I asked.

"You're the luna of this pack." Christan said and I growled at him. Alpha Dylan raised his eyebrow at us but Christian ignored him.

We walked into the Christian office in silence. Christian sat on his huge chair and I stood beside him. Alpha Dylan and his beta sat on the chairs in front of his desk. Alpha Dylan's beta stared at my boobs in lust, he licked his lips. Just as I was about to snap at his rudeness Christian growled.

"Keep your eyes to yourself beta before I pull them out of your head!" Christian said, his eyes black. Beta paled and quickly bow his head at Christian and mumbled "Forgive me alpha Hall."

Christian pull me in his lap and put his arms around me possessively. I tried to remain calm and not snap at Christian for touching me. I don't want to make a scene in front of another alpha. Cole cleared his throat and begin talking. He welcomed them and some other stuff but I didn't listen. Why do I need to be here? I have better thing to do.

"Do we have a treaty?" Alpha Dylan asked after twenty minutes of them talking. Christian narrowed his eyes at him

"What do you think Gabriella?" Christian asked me.

"I think you should forget about your pride and finally sign a treaty with alpha Dylan." I said smiling innocently at him. Christian frowned at me but he agreed.

"Gabriella go show alpha Dylan around the pack house, Cole take care of the paper work." Christian said. I stood up from Christian's lap.

"Shall we?" I asked alpha Dylan. He nodded and we begin walking around the pack house. I told him about pack and about pack rules and stuff. He would just nod at me. There is two types of alphas, first type is a cocky asshole and second is quite and mysterious alpha. Christian and alpha Dylan are the second type.

Finally we walked into a living room. Christian and Adalyn stood in the middle of living room, Christian is telling her something and she looks scared. He isn't that scary, is he?

"MINE!" Alpha Dylan said growling.

"You can have her." Christian said and push Adalyn towards Dylan.

"Thanks alpha." Adalyn mumbled sarcastically. Dylan hugged her and put his face in crook of her neck. Adalyn awkwardly pat him on the back. I tried not to laugh at her awkwardness.

Suddenly Dylan put her over his shoulder and started walking out of the house.

"What the fuck dude? Where are we going?!" She yelled at him.

"Home." Dylan said.

"But, but, but I can't go!" She said.

"And why is that?" Dylan asked smirking.

"Because.. Because I'm pregnant with another wolf's pup!" She yelled. I cover my mouth with my hand trying not to laugh at her excuse, but Dylan didn't find it funny.

"Who is he?! I'm going to skin him alive." Dylan said and growled. He put her down and look around.

"What?" Adalyn mumbled confused.

"Who is it?!" Dylan yelled. I decided to step in. She probably expected a different reaction from him.

"Hey calm down." I said softly but he growled at me. Christian pushed me behind him and snarled at Dylan. Oh shit! I put my hand on Christian check.

"Calm down please." I said softly and his eyes turn blue again.

"You!" I said to Dylan. "Calm down! She's lying!"

"What? Why would you lie about something like that?" Dylan asked her angrily.

"I expected a different reaction." Adalyn said shrugging like nothing happened. I giggled at her.

"And I'm not going anywhere with you!" She said.

"I'm going to start a war over you!" Dylan said angrily. Christian smirked and raise an eyebrow at him. I roll my eyes at him, cocky bastard.

"You can't do that, you ass!" Adalyn said.

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"Okay! Enough!" I said annoyed. "Adalyn you have to go with your mate." Dylan smirked at her. "But not right now." He scowled. "At least give her a day to pack."

"I thought you're on my side." Adalyn said.

"You need to be with you mate." I said.

"But you run away from yours!" She said. I roll my eye at her.

"Alpha Dylan hasn't done anything to you." I said.

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes. She begin walking into the house, Dylan followed her.

"Mates." I said and shook my head.

"I'm just glad we are finally getting rid of her." Christian said. I gasped at him.

"Watch it." I warned him. "Don't think I forget about that little stunt you pulled."

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Pulling me into your lap like..like we're mates!" I said.

"Because we are." He said smirking.

"Ex mates." I corrected him and he growled at me.

I ignored his growl and walk into the house.

I entered the play room and saw twins playing Call of duty with some teenagers. They don't know how to play it.

"How was the meeting mommy?" Blaze asked.

"Good, Adalyn found her mate." I said smiling.

"Aunty Addie found her mate?" Blaze asked shocked.

"Yes, it's alpha Dylan." I said and he nodded.

"When is she going to leave?" Blake asked.

"Tomorrow."