Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Gabriella's POV

"BOYS!" I yelled as I walk into the pack house.

"Mommy!" Twins yelled and run toward me to hug me, Christian behind them.

"Look what I bought you!" I said and showed them the bag.

"What?" Blaze asked. I sat on the sofa and twins stood in front of me, Christian sat on the other sofa.

"I bought you matching pants!" I said smiling and gave them their pants. Christian look at me shocked that I bought him something. "You can wear them with black shirts and black converse. You will look great!" I squealed.

"We're gonna look like daddy!" Blaze said and smiled at me and Christian.

"Can we wear this tonight?" Blake asked.

"Yeah." Christian said smiling.

"Can you change them, I need to get ready for tonight." I told Christian and he nodded. I look at the watch and saw I only have two hours till the tonight's ceremony. Adalyn is at Adriana's house, Adriana invited me too but I don't like getting ready with somebody. I like doing it by myself with music.

...

Two hours later and I'm ready. I'm wearing the dress I bought today. I let my hair down and curled it perfectly, I also put on some make-up. I'm bare foot, cause ceremony is held in a field in woods. Everybody had to be bare foot, don't ask why I have no idea.

I walk own stairs and saw Christian and twins. They look identical with their outfits. I smile at twins and then I took a good look at Christian. Damn he's fine! He's the most gorgeous man I ever saw. He smirked at me when he saw me checking him out. His eyes got darker with lust. I glare at him and look at twins one more time.

"You look pretty mommy." Blake said.

"Aw thanks cutie, you look handsome." I told him.

"What about me and daddy?" Blaze said.

"You look handsome too." I said and look around. "Where is everybody?"

"They all went to the field couple minutes before you came." Christian told me.

"Well what are you waiting for, let's go." I said and started walking out of the house.

We walk toward the clearing in silence. Dark surrounded us, twins tried not to look scared in front of Christian. He watched them in amusement as they walk with their head high. I smiled softly at them. They look so cute!

"We're here." Christian announced. We step into the clearing and saw every pack member looking at us.

"Alpha, luna." They said in unison and bow their heads. A lot of them watched me and twins in awe. A lot of pack members didn't saw us, just the ones that live in the pack house. A lot of them watched me with pity. I hate when people pity me just because my mate rejected me. They all started speaking and commenting.

"Silence." Christian ordered and clearing fell into the complete silence.

"I called you all here so we can welcome four new wolves into the pack. One of them is your luna and one of them is your future alpha." Christian said. All of them look at twins in curiosity, trying to figure out who is the future alpha. I glare at Christian for calling me his luna but he ignored me and continue speaking. "Let's begin."

Christian walk into the middle of the clearing where Cole, Paul and Adrian stood. Cole carried blade in his hand.

"Adalyn Clarke. Step forward." Christian said and Adalyn walked up to Christian and stood in front of him.

"Do you promise to remain loyal to your alpha and luna? To protect every pack member and to treat them with respect?" Christian asked emotionlessly.

"Yes alpha." Adalyn said and showed him her right palm. Christian took the blade from Cole's hand and cut Adalyn's palm then he cut his right palm too and they shook hands. Adalyn winced when hers and Christian's blood come into the contact but Christian stood emotionlessly. Adalyn walk over to me and smile at me.

"Blaze Hall." Christian said proudly. Yes I gave them his last name, don't ask why.

Blaze walk over to Christian and stood in front of him. Christian crouched in front of Blaze.

"Do you promise to remain loyal to your alpha and luna? To protect every pack member and to treat them with respect?" Christian asked Blaze.

"Yes daddy." Blaze said. I giggled softly, he should said 'yes alpha', but Christian just smiled at him. I could hear gasps all around me when Christian smiled. He shot them a glare and everybody shut up quickly.

Christian took Blaze's right palm and made a small cut on it then he cut his right palm and cut it again cause it healed already. Blaze shook Christian's hand firmly and I smiled proudly at him. He walked towered me and I hugged him.

"Blake Hall." Christian called Blake and he walked confidently towards Christian.

"Do you promise to remain loyal to your alpha and luna? To protect every pack member and to treat them with respect?" Christian asked him.

"Yes daddy." He said smiling at Christian. Christian took his hand and made a small cut on it then he again cut his palm again. They shook hands and Blake run towards me. I hugged him.

"Gabriella Parker." Oh shit! It's my turn. I walked toward Christian and stood in front of him.

"Do you promise to remain loyal to your alpha and luna? To protect every pack member and to treat them with respect?" Christian asked. I stare into his eyes and replayed "Yes alpha." Christian's eyes become black but quickly they turn blue again. He made a cut on my right palm, then he cut his palm and we shook hands. I felt heat in my hand and it hurts a little but I tried not to show it. I pull my hand out of his and my hand begin to heal.

"Welcome to Red Moon Pack!"