Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

Gabriella's POV

I open my eyes and saw I'm in Christian's room. I groaned and look at Christian. I smile at the sight of him.

I quietly untangled our legs and tried to lift his arm of my waist but he just pull me against his chest even more then I was. I roll my eyes at him.

"You can let me go now." I told him. He chuckled and bury his face in my neck.
"Nope."
"Let me go, I need to prepare twins for the first day of school." He groaned and let me go. I stoop up and walked towered the door.
"I'm coming with you." Christian mumbled.
"Why?"
"I can't miss my kids first day of school and I have to talk with the principle."
"Okay, don't be late." I said an walk out o his room.

I walked into my room and look at my phone. It's 6.34 a.m. I went to take a quick shower.
After I finished I put on my black skinny jeans, white crop top and white converse. I let my hair down and put a little bit of make up. Looking at the clock I saw it's 7.13. I grab my bag and went into twins room.

"C'mon wake up you lazy bums." I said opening the curtains.
"Are we going to school?" Blake asked.
"Yes, now go and wash your face and don't forget to wash you teeth!" I told them and they run into the bathroom.

I look through their closet to find them something to wear. I pull out black t-shirt with cars on it and gray jeans with black converse for Blake and I pull out same t-shirt but only white for Blaze with gray jeans and black converse.
I put it on their beds and started packing their backpacks. They only need one notebook, crayons and pencil case.

"Hurry up and get dressed! I'm waiting for you two in the kitchen and don't forget you backpacks!" I yelled and got out of their room.
I walked towered the kitchen and saw every one having breakfast and older ladies cooking.
"Good morning." I said smiling at them.
"Morning luna." The said in unison and some of them smiled at me.
"What do you want for breakfast luna?" Amy asked me.
"Whatever you made." I told her and she gave ma a plate full of eggs and bacon. I started eating.

Christian walked in the kitchen and everybody bow and mumbled "Good morning alpha." He just nodded at them and sat next to me.
"Where are the twins?" He asked me.
"We're here daddy!" Twins yelled at came to hug him. Everybody gasped and stare at us with wide eyes.
"We told them last night." I said to them. "C'mon sit and eat your breakfast."
Twins started eating their breakfast quickly. I look at Christian and then at the twins, I smiled as I realized that they dressed the same. Christian is wearing black and white t-shirt, gray jeans and black confers.
"What?" Christian asked confused.
"Aw this is so cute!" I squealed. "You're wearing the same outfit!" I yelled pointing at them. Everybody stated awing and telling them they look cute but glare from Christian shut them up.
"Yay, we look the same daddy!" Blaze said. Christian smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"We need to go shopping!" I said.
"No!" Christian and the twins groaned.
"Yes!" I said . "Now are you done eating?"
"Yup!" Twins yelled.
"C'mon, let's go, you're gonna be late." I said and put our plates in the sink.
"Bye!" I yelled to the pack.
"Bye luna, alpha, twins." They mumbled and bow at us.I roll my eyes at them.
"Take your backpacks." I said. Blaze an Blake put on their backpacks and run toward Christian's car.

We all sat in the car and Christian started the car.
"Are you ready boys?" Christina asked them.
"Yes daddy!" They both said. I smile at them.

After ten minutes of driving Christian parked the car in schools parking lot. We all got out.
"Let's go find your class." I said to twins.
"Mrs. Doyle." Christian said. "I know her, she's in my pack."
"Lead the way alpha." I said and followed Christian. We walked into the classroom full of kids and parents.
"I hope everybody's here." Teacher said and started calling names. Kids yelled here when their names were called.
"Now parents have to go, let say bye to parents!" Teacher said cheerfully.
"Bye!" kids yelled and wave at us, some kids started crying and hugging their parents, but not twins.

They just smile at us and waved. I waved at them and I started crying.
"Shh, why are you crying?" Christian asked as we walked out of the classroom.
"They grow up so fast." I mumbled and wimp off my tears. Christian nodded.
"Let's go I need to talk to the principle."
"I'll just wait for you in the car." I said to him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah." He gave me his keys and I walk out of the school toward the car. I open the car and got in. I pull out my phone to call Lucas.

"Hello?" Lucas said.
"Hey Luca." I said.
"Gabby, what's up?"
"Twins just started preschool."
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, they grow up so fast Luca."
"Yeah."
"I miss you." I mumbled.
"I miss you too, house is so empty without you and the twins."
"Aw. you're gonna make me cry." I said.
"Don't cry you big baby." I giggled at him.

"So anything new in your life?"
"Yeah, um.." Lucas mumbled. "I found my mate." I started screaming.
"OMG! OMG! OMG!" I screamed. "Tell me everything!"
"It's Anna Murphy." He mumbled.
"What? Anna Murphy?" I asked. I started laughing really hard. After two minutes of Lucas cursing me and me laughing I stopped.
"It's not funny!" Lucas said for the twentieth time.
"It is!" I said giggling.

I can't believe his mate is Anna Murphy! Couple months after I gave birth to the twins Lucas wanted to teach me to drive and I agreed. So we left twins with a babysitter and went to drive around the neighborhood. Let's just say I drove like a mad man and crashed into somebody's house. Mad David Murphy-Anna's dad-walked out of the house and started screaming at Lucas. Lucas said it's my fault and not his and David Murphy got even more mad and started yelling at him for accusing little girl for something he did. From that moment David Murphy started hating Lucas.

"How the fuck am I gonna start talking to her when her dad hates my guts." Lucas said.
"Oh yeah she's human." I mumbled.
"Yeah a human!" Lucas groaned.

"Well first you have to get on David's good side then start flirting and stuff with her." I told him.
"How the fuck am I gonna get on his good side when he hates me, no despise me!"
"I don't know, offer to go to the store for him, to take out his garbage, clean his car. Don't argue with him like you usually do, apologize for driving into his house."
"What? I didn't crash into his house! You did!" He yelled. I smirked.
"Well he thinks it's your fault, so apologize!" I said.

I hear doors opening and I look at the drivers door and saw Christian getting in the car. "I have to go Lucas, call me if anything happens!"
"Ugh, bye!" He said an hangs up.

"Why were you talking with him?" Christian asked me and started the car.
"Because he's my best friend." I said. Christian narrowed his eyes at me.
"Are you gonna start driving or what?" I asked him.
"I'm going to drop you of at house and then I need to go to the training field." Christian said ignoring my question.
"What? I want to train to!" I said.
"You can't, you're the luna and luna doesn't fight!" Christian said.
"How many time do I have to tell you I'm not your fucking luna!" I said. He growled but didn't say anything