Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

Gabrella's POV

Christian, twins and I walked into the McDonald's. It's like everybody could feel powerful aura around us and they turn to look at us. I smile at some familiar faces as they bow at us, Christian just ignored everybody and sat on the table with twins on his right side I sat next to him.

"What do you want?" Christian asked.
"Three happy meals." I told him. He shook his head at me and smiled.

Christian walked to buy us our food.
"Why are we living with Chris mom?" Blake asked me.
"Cause you have to go to the school." I lied. "Do you like Christian?"
"I love Chris!" Blaze said.
"What about you Blake?"
"Me too." Blake said. "He said he will teach us to drive a bike."
"Good." I said smiling.

"Here ya go." Christian said and gave us our happy meals. He got himself a happy meal as well. We begin eating.
"Look mommy I got a minion!" Blake said and showed me his toy.
"Look at mine." Blaze showed us his toys.
"Do you want mine?" Christian asked them.
"Yes!" They both said in unison and tried to grab the toy at the same time. They started arguing who's gonna get the toy.
"That's enough! Here you can have mine as well." I said and give them the toy.
"What do you say?"
"Thank you mommy!" They said and turn to Christian. "Thank you Chris."
"You're welcome." They stated playing with their toys ignoring us.

"Do you think we should tell them?" I asked Christian.
"Tell them what?" I gave him bored look.
"I think we should tell them." I tell him.
"Tonight?"
"Yeah we'll tell them tonight." Christian smiled at me.
"I can't wait." Christian said.
"Are you nervous?" I asked him.
"Yeah, what if they don't accept me?" Christian said biting his lip. I look at his lips and felt desire I didn't feel for the last five years. I could feel my wolf wanting to take control but I push her away in my mind and look away from Christian.
"Don't worry, they love you." I mumbled looking at the twins. Christian growled, I quickly look at him to see him looking at me with black eyes. He closed his eyes and shook his head, when he open his eyes they were blue again. I smirked at him.

"Is you okay?" Blaze asked Christian. I chuckled at him
"It's are you okay." I told Blaze.
"Are you okay Chris?"
"Yeah, I'm good." Chris mumbled and I snickered at him. He shot me a glare but his eyes are full of amusement. 

"Mommy I finished my happy meal." Blake said an showed me his dirty hands. I took a napkin and wipe his mouth and his hands.
"Mommy." Blaze said and showed his hand to me. I took another napkin and wipe his mouth and hands.
"Ella." Christian said.
"Do you need me to wipe you mouth and hands too?" I asked.
"No, but if you want you could." I roll my eyes at him and begin wiping his mouth and hands. Twins giggled at us.

"I'm still hungry." Christian said.
"Me too." I said.
"Do you want ice cream?" Christian asked twins.
"Yes!"

...

"We need to talk to you." I said to twins as Christian and I sat on their beds.
"About what mommy?" Blaze asked.
"Do you remember when you asked me about your daddy?"
"You told us he's working far away." Blake said.
"Well what if I tell you he's right here?" I said smiling nervously at them. They look at me confused and they look around.

"Where?" Blaze asked.
"Here." Christian said.
"Daddy?" Blaze asked.
"Yes." Christian said nervously. Blaze screamed and jump on Christians and started hugging him. I smile at them and look at Blake to see him scowling at Christian.

"What's the matter buddy?" I asked him. Blake just shook his head and glare at Christian.
"You're not my daddy!" He yelled at him. I gasped.
"Yes he is! Mommy said so!" Blaze said to him.
"No! Where were you all the time?" Blake continue shouting at hurt Christian.
"Blake, I-I wa-" Christian stutter.
"No!" Blake yelled and run out of the room. I tried to follow him but Christian stopped me. He walked out of the room to follow Blake. Tear slide down my face.
"Don't cry mommy, Blake loves daddy, he's just angry." Blaze said to me. I nodded smiling at him.

Couple minutes later Christian and Blake walked in the room smiling. 
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah." Christian said smiling at twins.
"I love you daddy." Blaze said as he and Blake hugged Christian.
"I love you too boys." Christian said. I smile at them.

"You have to go to bed now, school starts tomorrow." I told twins.
"Okay." They lay in their bed and me and Christian tuck them in.
"Night mommy, night daddy!" Twins yelled.
"Goodnight." Christina and I said and walked out of their room.

"That went well." I said to him.
"Yeah, I was so nervous." Christian told me.
"Me too." I said. "Well goodnight Christian."
"Night Ella."

I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. I begin taking my clothes off and putting on my pajamas. I threw myself in my big bed already knowing I won't be sleeping anytime soon. I roll around my bed for couple of minutes. I can't go to Christian again! I won't!

Ugh I roll out of my bed and tip toed to Christian's room. I quietly open the door and saw Christian already looking at me. I lay on his bed and cuddle against his chest. He wrapped his big arm around my waist and sighed. Before I fell a sleep I heard him mumbling. "I'm sorry."