Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

Gabriella's POV

"Let's go boys! We're going to be late!"
"Chill!" Lucas yelled coming down the stairs.

"Where are my pups Luca?" I asked him.
"We're here mommy!" Blaze yelled running down stairs.
"Don't run on the stairs!" I said.
"Sorry mommy." He mumbled.
"Blake?"
"I'm here." Blake said.
"C'mon go in the car, we have to leave now."

Blaze screamed and run into the car Blake right behind him.

"Okay, do we have everything?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah, let's go. YOU'RE DRIVING!" I yelled and dashed to the passenger seat.
"Ugh!" Lucas said and got into the driver's seat.
"Ready to go to the Disneyland?" I asked twins.
"We're ready mamma!" Blaze yelled, as always Blake stayed quite and just smiled at me.

While Blaze is loud, outgoing and happy, Blake is quite and doesn't talk much. He reminds me so much of his father, I just hope he's not like him in the future. Blake should be the future alpha of the Red Moon pack, but since his father doesn't know about him he's not gonna be.

After three hours of driving we finally stopped at the gas station.
"Thank God, I almost peed myself!" I said getting out of the car and running toward the bathroom. I did my business and walk back to the car.

"Done?"
"Yeah. Should we wake up the twins so they can go to the bathroom."
"No let them sleep, we're gonna stop when they wake up."
"Okay." Lucas started sniffing the air and his eyes widen.

"Oh shit!" Lucas cursed.
"Don't curse in front of the twins."
"Gabby we're near the Red Moon territory."
"What?" I whisper yelled at him. "How can you be so stupid!"
"I'm sorry I forgot, just get in the car fast! We have to leave right now!"

"You're not going anywhere rogue!" Deep voice said behind us.
"Shit." Lucas mumbled. "Look guys, we aren't even on your territory and we will be leaving now." Lucas said. I couldn't speak, I just froze and stayed where I'm afraid when I turn around they will recognize me.
"Get them." I quickly grabbed the twins and they woke up.

"It's okay, mummy's here." A guy tried to grab Blake but I punched him in the face. He stumbled. "Hold tight." I said to the twins as the put their arms around my neck and their legs around my waist. I quickly kicked the guy in the face with my leg and knocked him out. I saw Lucas fighting off a guy and he's losing. I put down twins. "Just stay here and don't move." I ordered them and they nodded.

I run to help Lucas. I punched the guy who was holding him by his neck in the stomach and he dropped him holding his stomach. Lucas quickly knocked up the other guy and look at me.

"We have to leave quick."
"No shit!" I sniffed the air and I caught two scents. One of them was him. Manly and woodsy scent that I missed so much over the years. I could feel powerful aura around him.
"We're doomed." Lucas said. I guess he caught the scents also.

I run to the twins.
"Stay behind me and Lucas and be quite, okay?"
"Okay mommy." They said, I could feel their nervousness and fear.

"We're here in peace, we aren't even in your territory." Lucas said looking at the woods. Two huge bodies walk out of the woods.

"In peace? You beat up two pack member." Beta said, I remember him, we were great friends. He's tall but not tall as him and he's bulky.

I look away from the beta and then I saw him for the first time in five years.

He got even more taller and muscular, his hair isn't blond anymore, now is dirty blond. He's shirtless with only basketball shorts on. I almost droll at the sight of his eight packs, he had six packs but now he has eight packs.

On his right shoulder is tribal tattoo which goes down his whole arm and little bit of his chest. He has a stubble and then I made contact with him.

Deep blue eyes that I use to get lost in so many time, eyes that held kindness, but now they are emotionless and cold.

"G-Gabriella?" He whispered looking at me with shocked expression on his face. I look away from him and saw Cole the beta looking at me in awe and sadness.
"Luna." Cole whispered.

Christian growled powerfully. I almost moaned at the sound of it. I heard a wimp behind me and saw Blake and Blaze clutching on my legs tightly and hiding their faces in my legs. I smiled softly at them. Christian walk slowly toward us looking from me to the twins. His eyes held so much emotions.
He stood in front of me.

"Alpha Hall." I said confidently.
"Mate." He whispered looking at me with regret and love in his eyes. I almost laughed out loud. Love? He doesn't know what love is.

He tried to touch me but I slapped his hand before he could.
"Don't touch me." I said angrily. I steep away from Christian and said. "This is neutral territory."
"No, this has been Red Moon territory since two months ago." Cole said. I look at Christian to see him looking at the twins in confusion.

"Then go ahead punish us alpha." I growled at Christian. He look up at me but pack members started waking up.

"Get up!" Christian growled at them, their eyes widen and they quickly stood up looking at the floor. "Grab them!"

I yelped as Christian grabbed me and put me on his shoulder. Two pack members grab the twins and Cole grabbed Lucas.
"No, let them go right now!" I growled at the guys who are holding Blake and Blaze. They both stayed quite as I yell at them, but I could see panic in their eyes.

"Let's go!" Christian order and started running into the woods towards the pack house.

The whole way there I was looking at the guys who were carrying twins.

When we got there Christian put me down and I attacked the guys who are holding the twins. I growled but Christian grabbed me by my waist not letting me go.

"Don't touch my pups!" I yelled. Everybody froze and stare at me. Christian snarled and his eyes turned black meaning his wolf took over.

"Who is the father?" His wolf asked me dangerously. My eyes started to water and I yelled at him.

"You, you bastard!" He froze in shock and let me go, his eyes turned to normal. I punched the guys and took twins in my hands.

"Mommy? Who are these people?" Blaze whispered at me.
"Don't worry B, they are my friends." I said softly.