1

Fire

First days. They can be rough anything can happen that can leave a bad first impression. For example, falling, spilling something on yourself, being late to class, sweating and you can see the marks from the sweat, my point is , anything can happen, but we try our best to make sure everything is perfect. Making sure we treat ourselves the night before, doing everything we can, brushing our teeth longer , shaving, doing our hair, getting our makeup ready , picking out our outfit, make sure to moisturizer and clean our face well. Everything needs to be perfect. Done perfectly . That's where I am at right now. Making sure everything is perfect. Hi I'm Adalyn Pierce. I'm 16. My mother is Carlean Pierce, she's a successful businesswoman, she is the owner of the designer brand Dior. We live in a nice house in Encino California. We just moved from Sun Valley California. I'm starting at West Valley High tomorrow. I'm s scary yes but I'm sure I will make well there.
................................................................................................................................................
The night needed well. I woke up rushed my teeth and got in the shower making sure not to wet my wavy hair. I got out and dried off doing simple makeup, You could barley notice I had makeup on and if you looked long enough and close enough you could realize. I got dressed fastly making sure there was time to get some coffee before heading to the school.

I walked to my car making sure I had everything I'm my purse

I walked to my car making sure I had everything I'm my purse. My phone, keys , card , schedule, locker pin and number, etc. I drove to the nearest Wawa ( picture of her car is at the top btw) getting a coffee , finishing it as I arrived at school. I checked everything to make sure i looked okay. I took a deep breath stepping out my car closing the door immediately getting looks mostly because i'm new but some people were just staring at my car. Waking into the building would be the hardest. The doors were open and i walked in immediately getting stares

Okay this day is already starting off awkward. I found my locker putting all of my stuff in it. I texted a few people back . A group of girl started waking in my direction one blonde and the other two were brunettes. One of the brunettes caught my eye. She didn't look like she belonged with them. Yeah she looked rich, but she didn't look mean. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful. Her blue eyes were just beautiful and everything about her , her smile and just her . I couldn't get over it. " Hey Yasmin, Moon i'll catch you guys later" who i am guessing is Yasmin nodded before continuing to walk around like she owned the place " Hey i'm Samantha LaRusso, Are you new here ?" " Um Hi, And yes I'm Adalyn Pierce, Wait are you the guy that owns the car dealerships daughter, um you know the guy that kicks the competition" " Yeah that's my dad" " Cool his commercial is pretty cool , Even though i probably know the entire thing my heart it's always popping up on my tv" " I've heard it so many times it's engraved into my mind. I helped my dad shoot that commercial, You look very familiar" " I get that often" " Who are your parents?" she asked trying to figure out who I was and why I looked so familiar. " My dad died a few years back. He got into a bad car accident but my mom is Carlean Pierce" " Ohhhhh she owns Dior" " Yup that's her" We didn't even realize we had started walking together. She caught me staring every once in a while, when we were talking, but i mean who wouldn't.

" We have every period except math" that was going to make things a lot easier "That's great" i said happy. I made a friend. i smiled . Sam was taller then me only by a few inches
.............................................................................
The day went by fastly as i had Sam by my side most of the day. We got to know each other more and she invited me over to sleep over . Of course i took up on the offer and we left " Want to ride with me sam?" i saw she was waiting for her friends as i walked out the building " Yes please my friends left me" " No problem let's go, You know you don't look like you belong with them." " What's that mean" she said giggling " they look like bitches and your nice". " they are mean especially Yasmin she's a bitch but they are still my friends" " Yeah" we got in the car and headed out of the parking lot. " Can we stop at my house really fast so i can pack a few things" "Yeah sure" we talked and jammed out to music the entire ride. Arriving at my house we got out the car and went into the house going to my room " Wow your house is beautiful and i love your room" " Thank you i just got it finished a few days ago"

 Arriving at my house we got out the car and went into the house going to my room " Wow your house is beautiful and i love your room" " Thank you i just got it finished a few days ago"

I packed everything including a bathing suit sam told me to bring and we were on our way to sams house