9

Me and Sam were laying down watching Netflix because she wouldn't talk. 

"Okay what's going on because I don't like this side of you and its getting annoying"

"what do you mean" she said putting her phone down and finally giving me attention.  

"You are dismissing me and being rude, you don't talk to me anymore, we barley hang out, and we no longer go on dates we have been together for 8 months and have only been on 4 dates I would like to take you out but there is always an excuse" I said letting out what I have been holing in for weeks. 

" I'm sorry okay. We can go on a date. Today?"

"sam-"

"no come on I mean it lets go"

"No phones. just us. No texting or calling they will only be used for emergency's " 

"No phones. Were is your phone anyways. I've been trying to reach you all week."

" I left it at Miguel's last week and just never got it back" she nodded and turned off her phone putting it in her bag. She came up and kissed me for the first time in weeks. I missed the feeling of her lips on mine, the feeling of her body pushed against mine. The way she held me when we kissed she was rough but gentle not wanting to hurt me one thing led to another and im  sure you can put the hint together yourself. 

----------------

We both got into the shower and we got ready.  

This being last Minute I didnt know where to take Sam

"BABE" i yelled after thinking for a minute 

"yes love"

"lets go to downtown Disney!"  i said excitedly 

"LETS GO" she said just as excited ass I was.

Downtown Disney was only about an hour away from Encino. So we would get there about around 7 but i wanted to stop at Miguel's first to grab my phone so I can put on music and directions. 

---

Miguel wasnt there but Carmen was and she tole me Miguel left it on his dresser. I went in and grabbed it, I said goodbye to carmen and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to be safe. I nodded and ran back to the car typing in directions to Downtown Disney

----PLAYLIST-------

Bohemian Rhapsody, QueenDancing Queen, ABBALivin' on a Prayer, Bon JoviI'm Gonna Be (500 miles), The ProclaimersEye of the Tiger, SurvivorWalking on Sunshine, Katrina and the WavesWake Me Up Before You Go Go, Wham!Happy, PharrellGirls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cindy LauperI Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed PeasAin't No Mountain High Enough, Marvin Gaye & Tammi TerrellDon't Stop Believing, JourneyWonderwall, OasisThis Is Me, The Greatest ShowmanRoar, Katy PerryHey Ya!, OutkastI Believe in a Thing Called Love, The DarknessThree Little Birds, Bob MarleyOne Kiss, Calvin Harris & Dua LipaHey Baby!, DJ Otzi

-----------

We both got out the car and went into the outlet. this was mostly for shopping but it was still fun and Disney was about an 20 minute drive from here which would be our next stop. Me and Sam ate and shopped for almost about 2 hours. We didnt arrive to the park until about 9:20 and we had until 2:30 until the park closed. After twelve kids under 12 had to leave and the older kids and adults could have their fun without all of the tiny kids. We went to the Hollywood themed park first my favorite ride their was the tower of terror it was designed amazingly and just the best ride there. We finished out with epcot and magic kingdom. this was a fun last minute trip and me and Sam had a lot of fun. It made up for the weeks we had a down point. it was about 2:00 when me and Sam decided to leave. We got in the car and I let out a breath. 

"god people don't know how much you need a random Disney break. Just leave all of the drama and let you inner kid come out to play"

"tell me about it being in a rival karate dojo leaves a lot of stress."

"Um we should get a hotel room right. I mean we wont be home till 3:40 but im super tired so unless you want to drive-"

"nope hotel room it is ill pay" she said fastly and we went to the nearest hotel. 

---------

HA hey twice in one day. more coming later. But um I haven't been to Disney since 2012 so yeah lol. I know the parks close I know the parks close at 12 but like for the sake of my story we are on my time lol. Omg people that live in Cali or in Orlando they don't realize my WILDWOOD trip is their Disney trip just more expensive. Imagine being like "oh lets just go to Disney its only an hour drive. the Cali parks are 90 hours away from me and the Orlando one is 19 hours so yayyy ! the closest thing to Disney around me is wildwood and 6 flags so. 

Also wild wood is like a boardwalk with a beach and they have 3 piers there one at the beginning middle and close to the end of the boardwalk. the piers have a bunch of cool rides along with a water park i will try and put in pictures but if you are more curious just look up MOREYS PIER wildwood New Jersey. 

Water park ^

Water park ^

beach and roller-coaster at the first pier 

second pier 

I couldn't find any of the 3rd pier but you can always look it up or go to their website.