15

Me and Sam were packing for tomorrow today was our last day down here we are going to go walk the boardwalk today.

Me and Sam walked out onto the boardwalk and got a few stares as always but its okay

Me and Sam walked out onto the boardwalk and got a few stares as always but its okay.  Me and Sam were messing around and started to spar on the boardwalk which caused a crowd I don't know how because we were at the end of the boardwalk so no one was there Sam won and we walked away as people cheered us on. "we should ride rides again " Sam said i nodded and we ran to the pier buying the tickets we started this time in the middle since it was out favorite and we we're already there.

Rides took all day again but we have the best time. We locked hands and it was about 6:30 so we went to go get dinner we decided to get fries and pizza. We ordered and we about to pay. We looked and each other and turned

" Rock Paper Scissors shoot" me and Sam both pulled out paper then she kicked me back " HA THATS ME YOU PAY"
" DAMN IT that will be the only time LaRusso". I took out my card and paid the lady.

We sat down and ate them decided to walk the boardwalk back to the 3rd pier. As we were walking I heard my name being called so I turned.

" Adalyn Hey" she said

"Babe who is this" Sam asked

" this Kayla my ex best friend" I said telling Sam

" Are you not going to introduce me to her?"

" no fuck you" I said

" What because your girl is here you think you are tough I can pull her real quick"

" you touch and and you will get the ass beating of your life Kayla" I threatened Kayla.

" Try me"

" Fuck you Pussy" I said as Sam pulled me away. I turned around and flicked her off as she was looking I roughly pulled Sam in and made out with her.

Sam burst out laughing " What" I laughed " That got bad fast" We laughed then raced to the last pier riding the rides there.

We went back to the motel and laid down . We watched Netflix the rest of the day which was about 3 hours then went to sleep waking up early the next morning for our flight going back to reality wasn't going to be fun.