Sam was starting to act like what she used to before I met her. The bitchy, I will judge everyone because im rich and I think im better then everyone. And frankly its getting boring and unattractive.  Hanging out with Yasmine again has taken a toll on her personality. I started to date her because she was the sweetest girl I have ever met. She wasn't a bitch anymore I've heard stories about Sam. But I've ignored them because that was a completely different person they were talking about, a stranger, but now its starting to feel like an best friend. I now know that side of her. Its no longer me wanting to deal with the pissy attitude all the time. whenever we hang out she on her phone the entire time and would just ignore me. But you cant give up in a relationship.

Me and Miguel ended up falling asleep watching Greys a little before carmen came home. We are on season 6 and I am rooting for slexie while Miguel is rooting for Arizona and Callie which you know is understandable they are cute together. Carmen turned off the TV and left us on the couch laid down next to each other. We woke up the next day and Miguel had karate practice which i agreed to go to. He got ready and i put on a hoodie I left there and a pair of his sweats. 

He locked the door and we got into my car driving to the dojo

He locked the door and we got into my car driving to the dojo. We walked in a there was a random older dude in there I grabbed Miguel's arm 

"whose that either Johnny got mad old or that's someone else " I said to him 

"Oh him. That's Sensei's Sensei"

"Oh okkk"

They all were getting ready and they sat down streching and talking as i sat in the corner on my phone 

"Adalyn Hi so nice to see you again" Johnny said coming over to me and hugging me

"Hey Johnny how are you" everybody was looking at us curious 

"I'm good you? how my kid he doesn't want to talk to me?"

" Um wouldn't know we don't hang out like that anymore but the last time i did see him he seemed to be doing good."

"That's good"

"Johnny what did you do to these poor kids they are looking at me like I have 5 heads"

"im not nice to them"

"ohhhh okay" 

I just sat back down in my corner when i heard the door roughly open and slam when Daniel walked in 

"OKAY YOU REALLY CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME JOHHNY"

Johnny looked confused "Hey man get your shoes off my mat you are disrespecting my dojo" Johnny said calm but still confused 

"DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT DISREPECTING DOJOS WHEN YOU TRASHED MINE AND STOLE MR. MIYAGIS MEDAL OF HONNER"

"im sorry what" I said making Daniel look at me 

"oh really you too joining them Sams going to love this"

"oh no im not joining just here for Miguel" 

"I didnt do anything to your dojo why would I. And why would I steal the medal of honor" Johnny was seriously confused 

"Daniel come on you can tell the man has no clue what you are talking about." 

"I don't want to hear it from you. you are bestfriends with the kid who punched my daughter"

"OKAY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COME IN HERE ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHIGN THEN CALL OUT ONE OF MY STUDENTS YOU ARE OUT OF LINE DANNY" 

He stormed out the building 

"ill be right back Johnny"

"what why" he said

"He is my girlfriends dad" he nodded and I ran out the door catching him right before he pulled away. 

"DANIEL" i yelled catching his attention 

"Mr. LaRusso to you" 

"okay Mr.LaRusso but please. You can tell he had no clue what you were talking about and he is not a kid anymore he would have no reason to trash you dojo. Now I cant deny that it wasn't one of the kids in the dojo  it most likely is but there is better ways to handle the situation that what that was. You could have just talked to Johnny he is not the same person you met in high school. You told me all of the stories and im telling you I have known him for a while and he's not what you describe him he's changed  I promise. And the Miguel situation it wasn't just his fault. Sam wasn't answering him all day and then shows up with a guy and he was drunk and went to hit him but missed. it was a drunken mistake. Listen I cant change you mind about anything but i can tell you one thing Johnny didnt do or steal anything from your dojo"  

I backed away from the car heading into the dojo to see everyone working out 

"YOU WILL DO THIN UNTIL ONE OF YOU BREAK AND TELL ME WHO TRASKED THE DOJO. THAT IS NOT WHAT I TEACH HERE. I DO NOT LIKE DANIEL BUT IT STILL WAS NOT OKAY. COME FORWARD NOW AND YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE TEAM WE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY I WILL START CALLING PARENTS. IF YOU DONT COME TO ME IN 5 MINUTES TELLING ME WHO DID IT WHEN I FOUND OUT OYU WILL BE OFF THE TEAM"

Johnny went to his office and I just sat back down in the corner and he was right this went on all day and into the night. Johnny finally called it off and promised he would find out who trashed the dojo. I felt bad for Mr. LaRusso . I knew it was hawk by the end. He had a guilty look on his face when talking to Sensei kreese. 

"ill catch up with you Miguel" I said as I ran to hawks side 

"so did that make you feel cool or better"

"what do you mean"

"please im not stupid Hawk i know you trashed the dojo. Your face gave you away."

"Fine what if i did" 

"then that doesn't make you better or cool. its makes you a asshole who needs to go turn themselves in and apologize" i walked away and met with Miguel brought him home  and going to my house. I realized that I left my phone at Miguel's house but i didnt care. id probably see him tomorrow . 

-----

ayeeeeee